IBPS CWE come out with it’s latest Exam notification in determined Vacancies available for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee. Exam notification for IBPS CWE PO/ MT 5th phase Apply Online . IBPS common written exam Notification 2015
IBPS CWE PO/MT Phase-V 2015
ABOUT IBPS :- IBPS whose full form is Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. IBPS is the well knowned organisation which conduct the exam/ Recruitment in 19 (nineteen) banks . Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Organised a written exam for the eligible candidates. those who are search or want to get a job in banking field. After the written Exam final interview for the selection. For more details about any query of the exam candidates will read the advertisement carefully.
Educational Qualification/Eligibilt Criteria:-
- Candidates who are decide to apply or trying for the IBPS Clerk post have at least a Graduation degree in any stream from a recognized Institution.
- Candidates those who are decide or trying for the IBPS SO exam candidate should have specific degree for the specific post.
- Candidates should also have analytic skill, basic knowledge in computer.
Age Limit :-Candidates age should be minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years (As on 01.07.2015): That means candidate should not born not before 02.07.1985 and not after01.07.1995 . Candidates should know the age relaxation as per government as rules.
Process/Procedure :- Here are some important details for applying which is eligible candidates mentioned below:-
- Candidates should go directly to the final Interview after Common Written Exam Held.
- IBPS released the score card of those candidates who cleared the written exam.
- Selection process is Based on score card those qualified is directly call for the final interview.
- After the final interview which candidates can qualified concern bank called for Documents Verification.
- After all the verification of the documents IDBI sent you a call letter.
- Application fee For SC/ST/PWD candidates ₹ 100/–
- Application fee For all others₹600 /-
- Online application fee submit by the candidates is done or borne by the candidates .
|Occurrence Of Events||Date|
|Online Registration||10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015|
|Payment of Application Fees- Online||10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015|
|Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) for SC/ST/ Minority Community candidates||09.09.2015 to 19.09.2015|
|Pre-Examination Training||18.09.2015 to 23.09.2015|
|Download of Call letter for Examination (Preliminary)||23.09.2015 onwards|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||03.10.2015, 04.10.2015, 10.10.2015, 11.10.2015|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October, 2015|
|Download of Call letter for Examination (Mains||October, 2015|
|Online Examination – Main||31 October, 2015|
|Declaration of Result – Main||November, 2015|
How To Apply:-
- First the most important thing to know that candidates must to read all the instruction carefully.
- Candidates should fill the application as mentioned the requirement for applying.
- A candidate those who can apply for the Post of Probationary Officer and can also apply for the Post of Management Trainee.
- Interested eligible candidates should submit their application Online only or in case of any other mode of submission of application & procedure log on to www.ibps.in
- Online Application will be submit from 10 July, 2015 to 01 August, 2015 through IBPS website.
Last Date:- 01/08/2015
To download Notification CLICK HERE
Apply Online- Available from 10th of July, 2015
For more details please visit:- www.ibps.in
NOTE:– For more details or any kind of information if any one of you ask please ask your question by sent text in our inbox, we will give you all the details and latest updates regarding this so update this page regularly and keep in touch with us ”Best of luck for your EXAM”.