IBPS PO Interview Call Letter 2015 has been uploaded now by IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) on its official website at (www.ibps.in). Candidates can download the Call Letter from the official website of IBPS or from the direct Link given below in the article. IBPS had recently announced Result for Common Written Exam for PO/ MT. Based on Result/ Cut Off candidates are called for Common Interview.Common Interview for PO will be held in the month of January (Tentatively from 18 January, 2016) onwards at various centers across the country. A Huge number of Candidates have appeared in the given examination. So, All Those Candidates who have participated in the given examination can get the whole detailed information regarding the Interview Call Letter, Check Here.
IBPS PO Interview Call Letter 2015
LATEST UPDATE : IBPS PO/ MT Interview Call Letters are available now on the official website of IBPS…………Download Your IBPS PO Interview Call Letter 2015 from the link provided below….
Click Here to Download IBPS PO Interview Call Letter 2015 : Available NOW
IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) had recently conducted Mains ONLINE Written exam for Recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) & Management Trainee Post. Exam was conducted in 04 Slots on 03, 04, 10, 11 October, 2015. while Mains Exam was conducted on 31 October, 2015. Result for the above said exam has been declared recently by IBPS on its official website. Now Qualified candidates will be called for the Interview Process. It should be noted that No Marks of Pre Exam will be added to further Stage. Candidates who have appeared in the given examination can get the whole detailed information regarding the Interview Call Letter, Check Here.
Interview Call Letter Status : Available NOW!!!!!!!!
Examination Conducted By : IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
Name Of The Examination : Probationary Officer (PO) & Management Trainee Exam.
Date of The Examination : 31 October, 2015
Official Website : www.ibps.in
Important Note :
- Candidates will be called for Interview, based on their Score in Common written exam.
- Candidates will be short listed based on the Cut Off fix by IBPS
- Final Selection will be based on Marks in written exam & Interview.
Essential Documents : The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- IBPS Score Card
- IBPS Application Form with Photos.
- 10th Standard Mark sheet in support of Local Language i.e. Hindi.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- Photo ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible.