Institute Of Banking Personal Selection IBPS Had Conducted The Common Written Exam For the Recruitment Of Phase Iv Regional Rural Bank Of To The Post Of Group A Officer Scale – I, II, III And Group B Office Assistant Multipurpose in the month of September. Result of which is declared on 13/10/2015. IBPS is going to conduct Interview of the Qualified Candidates, for which candidates can download their Call Letters from here, check here to download IBPS RRB CWE IV Interview Call Letter 2015, Schedule, date.
IBPS RRB Interview Call Letter 2015
LATEST UPDATE : Interview Call Letters for IBPS RRB CWE IV Officer Scale I, II, III & Office Assistant are available for Download Now……..Candidates can Download their Interview Call Letters from the link available below…….
The Indian Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducted the written examination in the month of September for recruitment to Officer Scale I, II, III and Office Assistant. The results for the same had declared now and the candidates cleared the paper will be called for the interview round.The short listed candidates will be appointed at the various Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
Interview Call Letter available from: November, 2015
Interview Date: Available Soon…………………..
- Candidates who had qualified the online examination will subsequently be called for a common interview to be conducted by the Nodal Regional Rural Bank in each State/UT, coordinated by IBPS.
- The centre, address of the venue, time and date of the interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter.
- The interview will carry 100 marks.
- The proficiency in local language will also be tested at the time of interview.
- The minimum qualifying marks / scores in interview will not be less than 40 percent (35 percent for SC/ST candidates).
- The candidates will get the scores of the online examination once they complete the interview process.
- Any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained.
List of Documents:- The shortlisted candidates are advised to attend the Interviews with all the necessary documents listed as under in original and a set of copies.
- IBPS Score Card
- IBPS Application Form with Photos.
- 10th Standard Mark sheet in support of Local Language i.e. Hindi.
- Proof of age (10th Class Certificate or School leaving certificate or any other acceptable document).
- Mark sheets and Certificates from SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG if any.
- Cast Certificate for OBC/SC/ST candidates issued by the Competent Authority for the purpose under the seal of the office.
- Bio-data forms: One original and three Xerox copies with photos pasted on each of them.
- No Objection Certification from the present employer.
- Photo ID Proof in original and a Xerox copy.
Click Here For More Information: www.ibps.in
Call letters will be available soon Stay in touch with us(Bookmark this page by press ctrl+D).
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments & for more updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com).