The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has recently published the admit cards for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) exams. Candidates can get the whole information about admit card from below information….
ICAI CA CPT Admit Card 2015
Latest Update : ICAI CA CPT Admit card is available now candidates can download their admit with the direct link which is given below…..
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is going to conduct a written examination for Common Proficiency Test (CPT) exam which will be held in next month (December) 2015. Candidates can get the whole details and download their admit card from its Official website.
Date Of Exam : 13 December, 2015
Name of Organisation : Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Official Website : (icai.nic.in)
Name Of Exam : Common Proficiency Test (CPT)
Admit Card Status : Available NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Examination Pattern :
- CPT test is online as well as paper pencil mode.
- Paper pencil mode tests is of 4 hours duration test comprising of two sessions of 2 hours each with a break between two sessions.
- The test will comprise of objective choice questions with negative marking for choosing wrong answer.
Exam Pattern as follow given below:
|Exam Type||Question type||Subjects||Marks||Time||Negative Marking|
|Objective||Multiple choice|| Session I
Fundamentals of Accounting Mercantile laws
| Session II
How to Download Admit Card :
- Go to the official ICAI website;
- Click on the link ‘CPT December 2015 Admit card’;
- Insert your CPT registration number or Bar code;
- Insert your PIN (As filled in the CPT examination application form)
- Add the security code (Captcha).
On submitting the details, the admit card will be displayed on the monitor screens. The candidates can print out the same and carry it to the exam hall, failing which the aspirants shall not be allowed to take the test. The admit cards will contain details such as name of the candidate, guardian’s name, signature, roll number, date of the exam, venue of the exam, language of the question paper booked, etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- The candidates must verify all the details mentioned in the admit cards.
- In case of any discrepancy, they are advised to immediately bring it, in the notice of the concerned authorities at the Institute.
All the candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for more details and latest updates. Candidates can get the whole details from its official website. And for any other query candidates can leave their comments on our comment inbox.