Indian Coast Guard ICG is going to recruit various Vacant Post for Assistant Commandant Posts. The ICG is a multi-mission company,convection round the year real life operations at sea & ocean. ICG is the part of ministry of Defence. Despite being relatively small, it has a vast range of job capabilities for both surface and air war games. The Coast Guard field are commanded by Officers of the rank of Inspector General(IG) of Indian cost guard(ICG). Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online. Candidates can get the full detailed information with the below information….
ICG Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2016
The organization is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG) work out his overall command and manage from the Coast Guard Headquarters (CGHQ) located at New Delhi.Now an opportunity has come for becoming a Gazetted officer in the rank of Assistant commandant in Indian coast guard (ICG). A notification has issued in various newspapers today i.e. 11.12.2015. For more details of Indian coast guard recruitment please visit the official website.
Qualification and Eligibility in ICG Branch For Men-
- General Duty – For GD the candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree of recognized
university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII or 10+2 scheme of education with 60% aggregate marks of both subjects. Age :01 Jul 1991 to 30 Jun 1995 (both dates inclusive)
- General Duty (i) Pilot (ii) Navigator or Observer – Same as above and age should be 01 Jul 1991 to 30 Jun 1997 (both dates inclusive).
- For Technical branch (Mechanical & Electrical) – Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate, 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class or Three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60% of obtain total marks. The candidates having age as per General duty male age.
- Law Branch – A degree in Law and a candidates should be born between from 01.07.1983 to 30.06.1995.
Short Service Commission Appointments. Short Service posts as Assistant Commandant for a period of 8 years, which may be extended to 10 years and further extendable up to 14 years.
- Pilots – Aggregate 60% marks in 12th or 10+2 standard also 60% aggregate marks of both Mathematics and Physics subjects with having Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
approved by DGCA and age is same as General duty pilot have.
- General Duty (Women) – Qualification same as General Duty and age is same as General duty male’s age.
Important Note- Candidates who have cleared their final year/ final semester exams and
completed their degrees are to apply. Appearing candidates are not eligible for apply in Indian coast Guard Recruitment for 02/2016 batch. Exam date will be announced later.
How to Apply : Apply online till 25.12.2015 for the above branches at Indian Coast Guard Official Website. And the LAW Branch candidate can apply from 29.12.2015 to 31.12.2015 only.
Candidates can get the whole details about this recruitment from its official website. Candidates can drop their comment in our comment inbox…..