Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) will going to conduct a online written Exam for the post of Assistant Manager. Candidate who applied for this post have to download their admit card from 24 July 2015 onward.
IDBI Bank Admit Card 2015
The IDBI recruitment admit card will be available on www.idbi.com and latest updates regarding IDBI online written exam will be available here. Now admit cards for written exam of 500 Assistant Manager posts will be released 24 July 2015 onward.
IDBI Bank Vacancy Details:
- Total No. of Posts: 500
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Manager Grade ‘A
Date Of Exam:- 02 August, 2015.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on online test & interview.
About Admit Card :
- Candidates those are applied for the written test can Download their E-admit Card or Hall Ticket from official website.
- Candidates should remember that admit card will not be sent at home of any of the candidates.
Exam Pattern :-
|Subject||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness (With Special Reference to Banking)||50||50|
- The exam will be objective type questions.
- The total time of exam will be 2 hours(120 minutes).
- There is a negative marking on each wrong answere with the ratio of 1:25.
- Online Aptitude Test will be followed by a Personal Interview.
Official website: www.idbi.com
Final Words : If any one of the candidates want to ask something from us please contact us using the comment form below, We will surely provide you all the latest information regarding this Please share your thoughts and comments on the comment box given.