Industrialist Development Bank Of India, in short IDBI Bank will going to conduct written exam for various bank executives post which is scheduled to be conducted in the month of July, 2015. Candidates who have applied for IDBI Bank Executive recruitment 2015, are requested to take a close look on the examination syllabus and pattern to be followed in the written qualifying test. Also get important tips and tricks to crack IDBI executive exam 2015. We have provided a full description of its written test syllabus and exam pattern with some important points to consider on How to Prepare for this exam.
IDBI Bank Executive Syllabus 2015
About The Exam:- This will a online written examination which will be conducted in special online examination centers. Due a large number of students are appearing for bank competitive exam, the competition gets tougher day by day. It doesn’t mean you have study harder and harder, but all you gotta do is to study smarter with efficient techniques and tricks to crack the exam.
- The total time duration will be 1 hr:30 Mins (90 Minutes).
- Each right answer will award 1 marks for each question where as 0.25 marks will be deducted against each wrong answer attempt as negative marking.
- Online Aptitude Test will be followed by a brief personal interview.
Recommended Books For IDBI Bank Executive:-
Note:- The Books mentioned above are considered the best preparation materiel for IDBI Executive Competitive Exam based on most of authors and students reviews. If you are aiming to get slected in this test then please consider these books above all. The latest edition may be 3 or 2 year old but still recommended by many renowned authors.
|Name of Subject / Paper||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
IDBI Bank Executive Syllabus 2015:-
Reasoning:- Focus on Comprehensions & Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Number Series, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements.
English Language:- Mainly Focus on the topics like Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Comprehension & Cloze Test etc.
Quantitative Aptitude:- Questions will be asked from Simplification, Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest, Time & Speed, Investment, HCF LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart. Date Interpretation is the section which have to be focused.
Important Tips & Tricks:-
- If you have enough time for the exam, pick a chapter you are weak in and one that is important from the exam standpoint.
- Or if you do not have enough time, pick a chapter that you are comfortable, have not practiced enough and that is an important chapter.
- Any day give priority to important chapters if you have not revised them or not practiced enough questions on them.
- If exams are just approaching, leave out any new chapters because it will create a lot of stress and anyway you cannot master it enough for the exam.
- There will be negative marking, do not try to attempt to attempt maximum number of questions with best strategy is to answer only those where surety margin is above 70%.
- Try To answer and solve those questions first where you sure about the answer. This will save time to attempt max questions with correct answers.
In case of more help and assistance, please ask your queries with our expert panel. We are here to help you out. For More Visit IDBI bank official website (www.idbi.com).Thanks and Best of Luck For Your Future.