IIST Syllabus 2016 is now on our website.Those Students who are attending for the Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IISAT) Exam 2016 will be searching for the IIST Syllabus 2016. We are providing the ISAT Syllabus for the better preparation of Candidates. Students can check the IISST Syllabus 2016 at our website. Here we are the the Complete IIST Exam Syllabus 2016.
IIST Syllabus 2016
The Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology is a government-aided institute and deemed university for the study and research of space science, located at Valiamala, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. It is the first university in Asia to be solely dedicated to the study and research of Outer space. It was inaugurated on 14 September 2007. IIST offers regular engineering undergraduate, postgraduate and doctorate programmes with focus on space science, technology and applications. IIST is an institute which provides high-quality Education at Under Graduation and Post Graduation courses. Indian Institute of Space Science & Technology has released IIST 2016 Notification for providing admissions in ISAT. For more infomation visit the official website www.iist.ac.in
Exam Conducting Institute: Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology.
Name of the Exam: IIST 2016.
Application Mode: Online.
Official site: www.iist.ac.in
ISAT Syllabus 2016 for the subjects:-
- Physics &
Syllabus of Mathematics
- Sets, Relations and Functions.
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations.
- Matrices and Determinants.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Mathematical Induction.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Sequences and Series.
- Limit, Continuity and Differentiability.
- Integral Calculus.
- Differential Equations.
- Co-ordinate Geometry.
- Three Dimensional Geometry.
- Vector Algebra.
- Statistics and Probability.
- Mathematical Reasoning.
Syllabus of Physics
- Physics and Measurement.
- Laws of Motion.
- Work, Energy and Power.
- Rotational Motion.
- Properties of Solids and Liquids.
- Kinetic Theory of Gases.
- Oscillations and Waves.
- Current Electricity.
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism.
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents.
- Electromagnetic Waves.
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation.
- Atoms and Nuclei.
- Electronic Devices.
- Communication Systems.
- SECTION-B – Experimental Skills.
Syllabus for Chemistry
- Some Basic concepts in Chemistry.
- States of Matter.
- Atomic Structure.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Chemical Thermodynamics.
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry.
- Chemical Kinetics.
- Surface Chemistry.
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties.
- General Principles and Process of Isolation of Metals.
- s – Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals).
- p – Block Elements (Group 13 to Group 18 Elements).
- d – and f – Block Elements.
- Coordination Compounds.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds.
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry.
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens.
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen.
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen.
- Bio Molecules.
- Chemistry in Everyday Life.
- Principles Related to Practical Chemistry.
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box below we will try to answer your query as soon as possible So Stay Connected.