IIT Madras 70 Jr Technician & Jr Assistant Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by Indian Institute of Technology Madras on its official website at (www.iitm.ac.in) for the 70 vacant posts of Non-Teaching Posts like Junior Technician, Junior Assistant, Security Guard, and other posts under the notice no. IITM/R/1/2016 on 22nd January 2016. Applicants can also check the official website. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Non-Teaching posts through IIT Chennai Recruitment 2016. For more details regarding the IITM Non-Teaching Recruitment 2016. The Online application will be available on the site up to 17th February 2016. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
IIT Madras Recruitment 2016
Indian Institute of Technology Madras had recently invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the world for filling up the 70 vacant posts of Non-Teaching Posts like Junior Technician, Junior Assistant, Security Guard, and other posts under the notice no. IITM/R/1/2016. Aspirants who were searching for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu may apply for these posts released under IIT Madras Recruitment 2016. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply now for the given recruitment before the last date through Offline Mode by sending the applications to the Address given below in the article. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding Chennai IIT Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below…
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 70)
Name Of The Organisation : Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Name Of The Posts : Non Teaching Posts
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|6.||Physical Education Officer||01|
|9.||Junior Technical Superintendent||09|
Official Website : www.iitm.ac.in or www.recruit.iitm.ac.in
Mode Of Application : Offline
Job Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Age Limit :
- For posts of Junior Technician, Junior Assistant & Security Guard, Maximum age : 27 years.
- For posts of Junior Superintendent, Junior Engineer & Junior Technical Superintendent, Maximum age : 32 years.
- For posts of Assistant Registrar to Physical Education Officer, Maximum age: 45 years.
- For posts of Superintending Engineer & Deputy Registrar, Maximum age: 50 years.
Educational Qualification :
- For posts Security Guard : Candidates must have passed SSLC examination or equivalent and having NCC Certificate.
- For posts Deputy Registrar & Assistant Registrar : Aspirants must have completed Post Graduation Degree in the relevant stream with at least 55% marks and having experience in the relevant field.
- For remaining posts : Candidates must have done Bachelor’s degree in the consistent stream from any recognized Institute or University.
Pay Scale :
- For posts of Superintending Engineer & Deputy Registrar : Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/-.
- For posts of Assistant Registrar to Physical Education Officer : Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
- For posts of Junior Superintendent to Junior Technical Superintendent : Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
- For posts of Junior Technician & Junior Assistant : Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
- For post of Security Guard : Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/-.
How to Apply :
- First candidates need to Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Now, Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Then, Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the Hardcopy of the application form along with the required documents to the address mentioned below one week after the last date.
Important Dates :
- Advertised Date : 22/01/2016.
- Last date for submission of the online application : 17/02/2016.
Important Links :
Candidates who have any feedback, suggestions or any other query regarding the article then please drop your respective comments in the comment box given. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible.