Independence is approaching this week and likewise every year, New Delhi is all set to host 69th Independence Day Parade on the occasion of 15th August celebration 2015. Do have plans to watch and attend 15th Aug parade live in Delhi? Well you definitely gonna buy Independence Day parade tickets and Valid seat passes to get entry through main gate. Check out this post to know how to buy independence day parade ticket online or offline against a cash payment on officially appointed ticket outlets. To witness this national event live, many people are searching for 15th August parade tickets online but we have some bad news for you. Read more below…
- Recommended:- 11 Best Patriotic Independence Day Quotes 15 Aug 2015
- Also See:- 15 August Independence Day Essay In Hindi & English
- Also See:- 69th Independence Day Speech in Hindi-English 15th Aug 2015
Independence Day 2015 Parade Tickets & Entry Passes Where To Buy Online Or Offline
Online Ticket Selling:- As per directions received from Internal Home Ministry Affairs, there is no way to buy tickets online. Reason is, “Due to high security reasons parade tickets will not be able to purchase and sell online. Only visitors with a valid pass along verified ID document can able to buy tickets offline from selected purchasing outlets. ID is required in order to restrict black ticket selling on streets.”
How To Buy Tickets:– Visit the following mentioned below outlets on working days (11:00 AM to 7:00 PM) only to get your pass directly through cash payments. Don’t forget to bring a valid ID card with yourself otherwise no tickets will be handed over on request. Rush fast and possible because number of seats are limited and half of the tickets are already sold by now. Tickets are available now and last date to purchase them is 14th Aug before 7:00 PM.
- North Block Round About
- South Block Round About
- Jantar Mantar
- Red Fort
- Shastri Bhawan
- India Gate
- Parliament House
- Rasina House
- Government Of India Tourist Office
- Shri Gandhi Aashram
- ITDC & DTC Counters
Documents Requited to Buy Independence Day parade tickets:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Government Employee ID Card
15th Aug Parade Ticket Price:- Prices are fixed and to have to pay ₹ 100/- each for ordinary passes where as reserved seat passes will cost you ₹ 250/- each. However prices many vary according to different services charges in the range of ₹ 20- ₹ 40/- per head.
Center of Attraction on Independence day parade 2015:-
- Preparations at Red Fort for Flag Hoisting Ceremony
- Arrival of PM, Shri Narendra Modi to Red Fort and escorting to flag hoisting ceremony
- Flag hoisting by PM of India
- Special Tribute To Late Ex-President of India “Bharat Ratna Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam”.
- National Anthem
- 21 Gun shots fired for solemn honor
- PM’s address to the nation regarding nation’s growth in past year
- March past Parade show by Military and Paramilitary forces of India
- Cultural events portraying India’s struggle in Freedom fight
- Closing Ceremony.
Points To Remember while approaching to parade:-
- Do not carry any kind of electronic device like mobile phone, camera, digital watches with you.
- Do not carry any handbag, luggage, or unnecessary stuff.
- Kindly report before 7:00 AM in the morning prior to 15th Aug to get easy access without any crowd related problems.
- It is expected that people will make queue after 4 to 5 am onward to get entry inside parade premises as soon as possible.