Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has issued admit card for Assistant Commandant GD Post Written Exam 2015. The Coast Guard AC Group A (GD) exam has been schedule to be conducted in the month of April, 2015. Candidates who have shortlisted as eligible candidates will be able to download admit card from Indian Coast Guard official website (joinindiancoastguard.gov.in).
Admit Card:- Candidate are advised to pay attention to the following points before downloading their Assistant Commandant Ground Duty admit card.
- The selection will be conducted in two stages . Phase 1: Preliminary exam will be conducted for all the candidates. Phase 2: Candidates who will be found selected in pre exam on the basis of merit list / cut off marks will have to appear for Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test) as final selection procedure.
- Candidates have to bring all the documents at the venue of written exam. The list of required documents have been mentioned below.
- Two copies of computer generated online application.
- Original certificate and mark sheet of 10th class for DOB verification.
- Original mark sheet and pass certificates of 12th (Intermediate) examination.
- Original certificates and mark sheets of BE/B Tech /Graduation/Any as the case may be .
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license , voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Character certificate.
Date of Written Exam:- Last Week of April, 2015
To Download Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant (GD) Admit Card 2015 – CLICK HERE
For any difficulty in downloading admit card, queries or suggestions, please contact us using the comment box below. We will try to solve your problems as soon as possible. Do not carry any kind of electronic device, mobile phone to examination center. Use of such means is strictly prohibited.