Applications are invited from unmarried male for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is the fourth branch of the armed force of India. Get latest job vacancies notifications related to Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment on the following mention post.
Current Job Vacancies of ICG
Navik GD 1/2016 Batch
- 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregate.
- minimum 50% in each subject of Maths and Physics.
(5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of uniform personnel deceased while in service)
Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years(i.e, between 01-02-1994 to 31-01-1998).
(Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
How to Apply:
Candidates have to Apply Online Only by log on to:
from 06 july to 13 july
- On successful submission of the online application a unique Application / Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
- Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval / reprint of admit card.
- Applicants to take print out of the admit card through official website of ICG given below from 31 Jul to 10 Aug 2015 onwards post short listing of the online application.
- For candidates NOT meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip, giving the cause of rejection with the Application Number’ will be displayed. Shortlisting criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
Indian Coast Guard make Recruitment for Five Zones including various Examination Centre. five zones are:
- Western Region
- Eastern Region
- North East Region
- A & N Region
- North West Region
It is clarified that merit list will be zone wise and not centre wise.
Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
Last date for receipt of ‘Online’ applications – 13 Jul 2015 till 1700 Hrs
Official website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
For all updates regarding Coast Guard Recruitment & Further Process, Keep in touch with THIS WEBSITE.