Indian Coast Guard Under the Ministry of Defence has issued Notification for the Recruitment of – Navik (General Duty) – 01/2018 BATCH . Latest Job Opportunity for three years Technical Diploma holder to Join as Yantrik in Indian Coast Guard. Get Latest Job Opportunities in Indian Coast Guard APPLY ONLINE.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2017
Applications are invited from Indian unmarried male candidates possessing educational qualification and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
Navik (General Duty) – 01/2018 BATCH Posts
- 10+2 passed with 50% marks aggregatein total and minimum 50% aggregate in Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. between 01 Feb 1994 to 31 Jan 1998.
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
- Rs.5200-20200 along with Rs.2000 Grade pay.
- In addition, Dearness Allowance, Kit Maintenance Allowance and other liberal allowances will be admissible.
Note : The candidates who are in final year/ semester are not eligible and do not apply.
Written Test & Personal Interview will be held in the following Recruitment Centres:
|Mumbai||Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West),Worli Sea Face PO,Worli Colony ,Mumbai – 30|
|Chennai||Indian Coast Guard Store Depot,CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station,GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai -13|
|Kolkata||Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East),Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building,New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 157|
|Kochi||Indian Coast Guard DistHQs No-4, Kalvatty Road,Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala- 682 004|
|Visakhapatnam||Indian Coast Guard Enclave,Behind Port High School, Malkapuram,Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530 011|
|Gandhi Nagar||Coast Guard Region (NW),Udyog Bhawan, 7th Floor, Block No -12,Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat – 382 010|
|Noida||Indian Coast Guard Selection BoardNoida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies,Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301|
|Paradip||Indian Coast Guard Dist.HQs No-7, Badapadia,Paradip Orissa – 754 142|
How to Apply:
- Interested and eligible Candidates have to Apply Online Only any other mode of submission of Application Form is not Acceptable. To Apply Online candidates have to visit the Official Website of ICG given below.
- On successful submission of the online application a unique Application / Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidate must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval / reprint of the admit card. Applicants to take printout of the admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 26 August, 2017 to 04 September 2017 post short listing of the online application.
- Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination centre.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE : www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
For more details regarding this Post check advertisement given below.
01/2018 Batch Advertisement will be publish on 24, August 2017
Click Here for Apply Online from 26 August, 2017
For More Updates and information keep in touch with our website. For any Suggestion and Enquiry comment below in the comment box.