Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment 2018-Latest Jobs Vacancies Applications are invited from unmarried male for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) is the fourth branch of the armed force of India. Get latest job vacancies notifications related to Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment on the following mention post.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Batch 02/2018
Navik GD 2/2018 Batch
- Matriculation or equivalent, and Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)with 60% in aggregate.
(5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of uniform personnel deceased while in service)
Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years(i.e, between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000).
(Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
How to Apply:
Candidates have to Apply Online Only by log on to:
- On successful submission of the online application a unique Application / Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
- Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval / reprint of admit card.
- Applicants to take print out of the admit card through official website of ICG given below from 12, January 2018 to 19, January 2018 onwards post short listing of the online application.
- For candidates NOT meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip, giving the cause of rejection with the Application Number’ will be displayed. Shortlisting criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
Indian Coast Guard make Recruitment for Five Zones including various Examination Centre. five zones are:
- Western Region
- Eastern Region
- North East Region
- A & N Region
- North West Region
Selection of candidates is based on the order of merit depending on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.
Commencement of Online Registration : 12, January 2018
Closing date for submitting applications : 19, January 2018
Last Date:- 19/01/2018
Official website: www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
For all updates regarding Coast Guard Recruitment & Further Process, Keep in touch with THIS WEBSITE.