Latest career notification is that Indian Navy has released the vacancy for the Sailor of Artificer Apprentice post only for unmarried male. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for it before the last. Before to fill online application candidates may advise to read the instructions carefully.
Indian Navy Artificer Apprentice Recruitment 2016
Indian Navy may invite the new candidates for the Sailor of Artificer Apprentice post. Application form fill only in online mode. Whole details regarding this post will be given below like Age Limit, education qualification, selection process, Pay Scale, and other details are given below……..
|Organisation Name||Indian Navy|
|Starting date to apply online||14th December 2015|
|End Date Of Submission Of Online Application Form||27th December 2015|
|Closing Date For Receipt Of Application||03rd January 2016|
Eligibility Criteria :
Qualified in 10+2 / equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at-least one of these subjects (Chemistry / Biology / Computer Science).
Selection Process :
Selection of Contenders will be based on merit of their performance in 3 rounds.
- Written test
- Physical Fitness Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
Written test :
- Question paper will be in Hindi & English and of objective type.
- Question paper has 4 sections that is English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Standard of questions will be that of 12th standard.
- Examination duration will be 1 hour.
- Contenders need to pass in all sections and in aggregate.
Medical Standards :
- Authorized military doctors conduct Medical examination as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Applicant’s Minimum height should be of 157 cms.
- Weight and Chest of contenders should be proportionate and Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms
- Aspirant should be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions.
- Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only “Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination”. Final medical examination of all selected appliers will be done at INS Chilka
Physical Fitness Test (PFI) :
- For selection, applicants must Qualifying Physical Fitness Test.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups.
- Candidates undergoing PFI will do so at their own risk.
Visual Standards :
|Without Glasses||With Glasses|
|Better Eye||Worse Eye||Worse Eye||Worse Eye|
Age Limit :
Candidates should have been born between 01 Aug 1996 to 13 Jul 1999 (Both dates inclusive).
Pay Scale :
The Artificer Apprentices Basic pay Band is ₹ 5200-20200. In addition, they will be paid Grade Pay ₹ 2000/- plus MSP ₹ 2000/- plus ‘X’ Group Pay ₹ 1400/- plus DA.
Applying Process :
- Qualified contenders must log on to official website i.e www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
- Go to ‘career@Navy’ tab, available at top menu bar.
- On home page, check the “Sailor Entry” section and click on suitable link as per this notification.
- Choose appropriate option to “Apply online Sailors Entry” and fill entire information in application form correctly and carefully.
- Upload scanned recent passport size photograph and it should be of good quality with blue background.
- After filling application form, check it once and click on “Submit” button.
- Now, Print two copies of application form and One duly signed photocopy along with attested copies of matriculation certificate, NCC Certificate (if held) 12th mark sheet, domicile should be forwarded to the below mentioned postal address.
- One self addressed envelope of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/- Stamp affix on the envelope.
- Mention “online AA application-140 batch & 10+2 percentage….” on the envelope.
Post Box No 476, Gol Dak
Khana Gpo, New Delhi – 110001
Important Dates :
Starting date to apply online : 14th December 2015
End Date Of Submission Of Online Application Form : 27th December 2015
Closing Date For Receipt Of Application : 03rd January 2016
Interview Question And Answers
Question: Tell me about yourself?
Answer: It’s the most common question. It sets the level of the interview. Start with describing yourself with name, qualification, and work experience (if you had any). Don’t forget to mention you achievements related to your job vacancy. You can explain about your interests. Make sure your intro is in brief.
Question: What do you know about our company?
Answer: For this question you have to be prepared before the interview by gathering the maximum information from internet, books and most important from the old employees of the company (if possible).
Question: Why do you want to work with our company?
Answer: When you start answering this question you should make a base in which interviewer feel that you have a respect for the company, know about the company vision and the goal and make you feel comfort with the environment of the company.
Candidates may advise to read all the instruction before to fill the online application…..