Indian Navy Sailor SSR 2016 Syllabus is available for Candidates below. Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015 Notification is recently Announced in the month of November. Indian Navy published this advertisement to fill the vacancies of Sailor posts for Senior Secondary Recruits(SSR)-02/2016 Batch. Those Candidates who are appered for the Indian Navy Sailor SSR exam can download the Indian Navy Sailor SSR Syllabus & Indian Navy Sailor SSR Exam Pattern. Our website is providing the Indian Navy Sailor SSR 2016 Syllabus. We will provide the Direct Link of the Syllabus PDF which was given below.
Indian Navy Sailor SSR 2016 Syllabus
The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive 3-dimensional force, capable of operating above, and on the surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests. It consists of three commands such as Western Naval Command, Eastern Naval Command, and Southern Naval Command each under the control of a Flag Officer Commanding-in-chief. Indian Navy conducts recruitment for various posts in the naval department annually. Recently it has announced notification for SSR Course 2016 released under Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015. Candidates who wish to Join India Navy can apply to these posts before the completion of the last date. Nausena Bharti is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill the vacancies of Sailors for Senior Secondary Recruits-02/2016 Batch. For more details, Candidates can also check the Official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
|Also See:– Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment 2015 Notification|
Name of the Organization: Indian Navy.
Name of the Post: Sailor posts.
Mode of application: Online.
Training Location: INS Chilka.
Last date for online registration: 06/12/2015.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Indian Navy Sailor Exam Pattern:-
Indian Navy Sailor SSR will be selected based on the following process:-
- Written Exam.
- Physical Fitness test.
- Medical test.
Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
The Exam Pattern for Written Test is as follows:
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics, and General Knowledge.
- The question paper will be of 10+2 standard.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and aggregate.
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): – PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorized military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 01/2008.
- General Knowledge
Description Of Subjects:-
- Correction of sentences
- Active/passive voice.
- Direct indirect
- Non Finite
- Physical World and Measurement
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current and Magnetism
- Laws of Motion
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Energy and Power
- Motion of System of Particles
- Rigid Body/Gravitation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat Thermodynamics.
- Relations and Functions
- Sets and Set Theory
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Probability Function
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Straight Lines Family of Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Permutations and Combinations
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series.
- Culture and Religion.
- Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland Harbours.
- Freedom Movement.
- Sports : championships / Winners / Terms / No of Players.
- Defence, Wars and Neighbours.
- Current Affairs.
- Important National Facts about India, Heritage and Arts.
- Capitals and Currencies.
- National : Bird / Animal / Sport / Flower / Anthem / Song / Flag / Monuments.
- Eminent Personalities.
- Common Names, Full forms and Abbreviations.
- Diseases and Nutrition.
- Award and Authors.
For Official website:- Click Here
Study Material:- Important Book to prepare for Exam are given below.
- Indian Navy Senior Secondary Recruitment Examination
- Indian Navy (SSR) – Sailor Recruitment Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide) (Old Edition)
Candidates Can Download the Indian Navy Sailor SSR 2016 Syllabus from our website or from Official website of the Indian Navy. You have to prepare yourself for the Exam with the help of this Syllabus.