IOCL (Indian Oil Corporation Limited), Barauni Refinery is going to conduct a written exam in the Upcoming months of 2016 for the recruitment of Non-officer Mechanical Engineers/ Trainee Posts. The Examination schedule has been announced along with date and venue of examination center. Admit card for written exam/call letter have been dispatched by post on the respective address of the candidates.
IOCL Barauni Engineering Assistant Admit Card 2016
LATEST UPDATE : The Eligible candidates List for Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) has been uploaded by IOCL. Download List from the link provided below……….
IOCL has published the Recruitment Notification for the Posts of HMRBPL Jr. Engineering Assistant Technical Operator. Now they Released the Admit Card for the upcoming Exam. Admit Card is available soon when it is available here for download.
|Refineries of IOCL||Division/ Regions for IOCL|
|Barauni Refinery||Northern Region|
|Gujarat Refinery||Western Region|
|Guwahati Refinery||Southern Region|
|Haldia Refinery||Eastern Region|
|Mathura Refinery||R&D Centre|
|Panipat Refinery||Assam Oil Division|
|Bongaigaon Refinery||IBP Division|
Click Here for Download Admit Card:- Available Soon…!!!!
Venue :- BR DAV English Medium School, Barauni Refinery Township, Begusarai (BIHAR)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), is going to conduct a Written Test for recruitment of Jr. Materials Assistant-IV and Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV Posts. Exam of these various posts will be held in the month of December, 2015.
Admit Card/Hall Ticket :- Call letters have been already dispatched to all the provisionally shortlisted candidates. Download Shortlisted Candidates List from the link provided below.
Note for provisionally shortlisted candidates :-
- Candidates may take print of relevant Annexure A / B / C, as applicable, as mentioned in their call letters for submission of the same during the Written test/Interview.
- Annexure ‐ A (Identity Certificate) & Annexure‐B (Candidate Undertaking), duly filled and signed, are to be COMPULSORILY submitted during the Written test.
- Candidates are advised again to COMPULSORILY retain their copy of Call letters as the original Call Letter is required to be surrendered to the Invigilator during the Written Test. No assistance for photocopying shall be provided at the Examination Center.
- Candidates in possession of any Professional Qualification (like B.E., B. Tech, AMIE, MBA, MCA etc. or equivalent) are NOT eligible for the post and thus MUST NOT appear for the Written test or further selection process.
- Also, Candidates acquiring qualification through “Distance/Correspondence/Part‐time” mode are NOT eligible. Relevant documents from Competent Authority w.r.t. the candidate acquiring qualification through regular and full‐time mode shall be required.
Download links :-
- Identity Certificate (Annex A)
- Candidate Undertaking (Annex B)
- SC/ ST Caste Certificate Formats (Annex C1)
- OBC Caste Certificate Formats (Annex C2)
Candidates please regularly visit the official website to know more details about/regarding the post.
Official website www.iocl.com