The candidates who are eagerly waiting for Syllabus and Exam Pattern can connect this page for both the details. IPPB Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016-17 is now available at www.indiapost.gov.in
India Post Bank Syllabus 2016-17
India Post Payments Bank Limited is most popularly known as IPPB. It has recently announced recruitment notification in order to fill vacant 650 Assistant Manager Posts. Interested candidates who qualify the needs of the IPPB 2016-17 can apply now. The candidates applying for 650 Assistant Manager Posts will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam & Interview. Job Seekers who always wanted to work in Government Jobs can grab this excellent opportunity on or before the last date. The starting date for filling the Online Application is 4th October 2016 and the last date for the submission of Online Application is 25th October 2016. The candidates who have already applied for the given posts can start preparing for India Post Bank Examination 2016-17 and check Syllabus and Exam Pattern on this page mentioned below. For more information visit the official website .i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in
IPPB Assistant Manger Exam Pattern 2016
The candidates who have applied for IPPB Examination 2016-17 and got tired of searching for Syllabus and Exam Pattern can get both the details on this page given below. Syllabus and Exam Pattern is very useful for the student’s who want to prepare well for the examination. Syllabus helps in understanding the topics on which the candidates need to focus in order to score well and get selected for the given posts. On the other hand Exam Pattern gives an idea on how the examination will look like. For any other queries candidates can refer the Official Notification.
India Post Payments Bank – Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: India Post Payments Bank Limited
No of vacant posts: 650 Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager Posts
Official Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Job Location: India
Start Date for filling the Online Application: 4th October 2016
Last Date for the submission of Online Application: 25th October 2016
Exam Date: December 2016/ January 2017
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
IPPB Prelims Exam Pattern
|SL. NO||Examination Type||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||English Language||30||30||1 hr|
- IPPB Prelims Exam Conducted for 100 marks.
- It contains 10 objective type Questions.
- Duration of the Exam is one hour.
- It is an Objective Type Exam.
- Candidates who qualified in the Prelims they shortlisted to the Mains exam.
IPPB Mains Exam Pattern for Asst Manager Exam
|SL. NO||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Medium of Exam||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning||50||50||English & Hindi||40 mins|
|2.||English Language||40||40||30 mins|
|3.||Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 mins|
|4.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking)||40||40||20 mins|
|5.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 mins|
- IPPB Mains Exam conducted for 200 marks.
- Duration of the Exam 140 minutes.
- There are 200 questions to answer.
- Who qualified in mains exam, they redirected to interview.
India Post Bank Syllabus 2016
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Computer Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Data Sufficiency
- Puzzle Test
- Theme Detection
- Alphabet Test
- Eligibility Test
- Clocks & Calendars
- Logical Venn Diagrams
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Series Completion
- Statement – Conclusions
- Inserting The Missing Character
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Statement – Arguments
- Mathematical Operations
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Situation Reaction Test
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Error Correction
- Fill in the Blanks
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Unseen Passages
- Idioms & Phrases, etc.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
- Computation of Whole Numbers
- Number Systems
- Relationship Between Numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
General Awareness Syllabus:
- Current Affairs
- General Knowledge
- Banking Awareness
- Indian Financial System
- Regulatory Bodies Monetary & Credit Policies
- History of Indian Banking Industry
- Budget Basics and Current Union Budget
- Capital Market & Money Market
- International Organisation/ Financial Institutions
- Government Schemes Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Abbreviations and Economic terminologies
- Other important concepts
- History of Computers
- Database (introduction)
- Communication (Basic Introduction)
- Networking (LAN, WAN, MAN)
- Security Tools, Virus, Hacker
- Logic Gates
- MS Windows & MS Office
- Number System
In case of any feedback, suggestions or query related to this article you can ask through the comment box given below. Your query will be answered as soon as possible. Stay tuned with us at (4vnu.com).