Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India has recently announce about the Recruitment of 30 Posts of Assistant Manager. Candidates can download their admit card/Hall ticket before 10 days of the commencement of written online exam. Exam will be held on the month of August 2017.
IRDA Assistant Admit Card 2017
Candidates who apply in this posts of Assistant and Raj Bhasha Assistant they can download their admit card before exam. The Exam Will be Online Written Test.
Written Exam will be comprises in two parts one for the Assistant and second for Raj bhasha Assistant.
Latest Update: IRDA has disclosed Exam Date for Assistant & Rajbhasha Assistant Post. Online Exam will be conducted on
Pre Examination Date : 04.10.2017
Click Here to Download IRDAI Assistant Manager Admit Card 2017 : Available Till 04 Oct, 2017
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern is as Follows:
Phase – I Preliminary Examination
- The Exam will be Online Written Type.
- The Time Duration for the Exam will be 90 Minutes.
- The Exam Will be of 160 Marks/ Questions.
- There will be negative marks of 1/4 Marks for wrong answers in the Objective Tests.
Phase – II
- The Exam Will be Descriptive (Question Papers Displayed on computer and to be Written Using Pen and Paper) Type.
- It will consist of three papers and There will be 60 Minutes for Each Paper
- All Paper will be of 100 Marks for Each.
- Phase – I On-line Preliminary Examination
- Phase – II Descriptive Examination
- Phase – III Interview
Candidate have to advised to keep in touch with us for Exam Dates and other information. Candidates have to check their official websites regularly for more updates.
Good News: There are pre examination training for SC/ST candidates. If interested candidates wants to join training they can registerd their names by application to “The Senior Joint Director (Gen), IRDAI, 3rd floor, Parisram Bhavan, Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad-500 004″. and you can visit their official websites. www.irda.gov.in
Thanks for visit here if we get any information regarding Insurance Regulatory And Development Authority of India(IRDAI) Exam date and admit card we will update you.