ISRO JPA Steno Assistant Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) on its official website at (isro.gov.in) for the 185 vacant posts of JUNIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANTS, STENOGRAPHERS & ASSISTANTS for filling-up in various ISRO Centres/Units, across India. The final selection of applicants will be done through written test and skill test as scheduled to be conducted for this purpose. The complete information on this recruitment can be accessed from ISRO website. Candidates who are eligible to participate in the recruitment should fill their applications in online modes latest by January 21, 2016. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
ISRO JPA Steno Assistant Recruitment 2016
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) had invited online applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 185 vacant posts of Jr. Personal Assistant, Stenographers & Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date. Further Details regarding the recruitment like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, How To Apply, are provided below…
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 185)
Name Of The Organisation : Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Name Of The Posts : isro.gov.in
- Junior Personal Assistant – 154 Posts
- Stenographer – 04 Posts
- Assistant – 27 Posts
Official Website : isro.gov.in
Mode Of Application : Online
Age Limit : Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment should be between 18-26 years as on 11.02.2016.
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates should have possess graduation in Arts/ Commerce/ Management/ Science/ Computer Applications passed in first class or diploma in Commercial/ Secretarial Practice in first class with one year of experience as Steno Typist or Stenographer and a minimum typing speed of 80 words per minute in English Stenography and knowledge of computers.
- The qualifying age of candidates should be lying in between 18-26 years for General; 18 to 29 years for OBC and 18 to 31 years for SC/ST.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates will get a attractive Salary package of Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,400/-
Selection Process : The final short listing of applicants will be done through written test and skill test as scheduled and conducted.
Application Fees :
- Application Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) should be submitted by the candidates.
- After registration of application on-line, the candidates have to download and print the personalized payment challan form, in triplicate, from the ISRO system/link which will contain the Name of the candidate, Registration Number, Receipt Account Number, Advertisement No., and Post Code.
- The candidates may visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India for remittance of application fee to Receipt Account (account number will be published in the website), by using the personalized payment challan of State Bank of India on any day between 21.01.2016 and 11.02.2016.
How To Apply :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online Only.
- No Other mode of Application will be accepted.
- For More Details regarding the recruitment candidates can go to the official website of ISRO at (isro.gov.in).
Last Date To Apply Online : 11/02/2016
Important Links :
All The Candidates are advised to stay in touch with the official website of University of Kashmir at (isro.gov.in) for more details or stay connected with us for latest updates regarding the recruitment. In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given we will try to answer your query as soon as possible