Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO), ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) has issued Notification for the Recruitment of Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil, Electrical, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Architecture). Eligible Candidates can Apply Online. Get here the details of Recruitment ISRO 2015.
ISRO Recruitment 2015
ISRO is engaged in application of Space Science and Space Technology for the development of society at large and for serving the nation by achieving self-reliance by indigenously developing capability to design and develop Space Transportation Systems and Satellites. Following ate the Vacancy details.
Total no. of posts: 17 posts
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts||Educational Qualification|
|Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Civil)||10||Candidates should possess BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engg)/ Grad IETE/ AMIE in Civil Engineering First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks.|
|Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Electrical)||04||BE/ B.Tech/ BSc (Engg)/ Grad IETE/ AMIE in Electrical Engineering|
|Scientist/ Engineer ‘SC’ (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning)||02||AMIE in Mechanical Engineering with specialisation in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks|
|Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ (Architecture)||01||Bachelor degree in Architecture in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% and registration with Council of Architecture|
As on 24-08-2015
- Candidates age should be 35 years for General
- 40 years for SC/ ST, 38 years for OBC candidates
- Age relaxations will be applicable to Ex-Serviceman & PWD category as per Govt. of India orders.
- Candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Test/ Interview.
Candidates require to pay:
- Rs. 100/- through cash deposit only.
- Candidates may visit the nearest branch of State Bank of India for remittance of application fee to Receipt Account (account number will be published in the web-site), by using the personalized payment challan of State Bank of India.
- Women candidates, SC/ ST, Ex-serviceman and PWD candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply:
Candidates who are Interested & are Eligible can apply Online through the Official website & send their hard copy of online application along with one copy of the challan form will be retained by State Bank (Bank copy), in an envelope should be superscribing as “ICRB – RECRUITMENT OF SCIENTIST/ENGINEER ‘SC’ (CEPO)” by ordinary post to:
Administrative Officer (ICRB),
ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan,
New BEL Road, Bengaluru – 560 094
|Starting Date of Online Application||04-08-2015|
|Closing Date of Online Application||24-08-2015|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fee||25-08-2015|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||31-08-2015|
|Date of Written Test||02-12-2015|
Official Website: www.isro.gov.in
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments & for more updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com)