Excellent chance for Employment Seekers who are looking for Jobs all over India. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for ITBP Inspector Jobs before 60 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
ITBP Recruitment 2016 – 683 Posts
ITBP IS popularly known as Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) invites applications from eligible candidates of India Nationality for recruitment to the 683 posts of Inspector on 23 August 2016.Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for Latest Government Jobs All Over India in 2016 feel free to apply for this job. This Notification was released is to fill 683 vacant posts of Inspector GD Group B Vacancies on Deputation Basis.Candidates who intending to apply for this job can apply on or before the last date.The candidates who are applying for the given job should follow the Eligibility Criteria.i.e.The age of the candidate should not exceed 52 years of age.For more information on ITBP Inspector Jobs Notification check out our official website.i.e.www.itbpolice.nic.in
ITBP Recruitment 2016 – Apply 683 ITBP Jobs
Aspirants who are eagerly waiting for Latest Government Jobs All Over India in 2016 can utilize this opportunity. Preferred candidates who have experience in Central or State Police Organizations or Central Para Military Forces can apply for this job.Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in the rounds conducted by the ITBP Force.The candidates who are capable of fulfilling the given Eligibility Criteria such as age limit, Educational Qualification, and other Eligibility Criteria can apply online for ITBP Recruitment 2016. Other information like Eligibility Criteria, Pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Procedure, etc of Indo Tibetan Border Police Force Recruitment is given below.
Eligibility Criteria of ITBP Inspector Jobs
- Age Limit: The Candidates who are applying for ITBP Jobs should not exceed the age limit of 52 years.
- Educational Qualifications: Inspector (General Duty) in analogous scale from other Central Para Military Forces or Central Police Organizations or State Government Police Organizations.
ITBP Vacancy Details
- Name of the Organization: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force
- Post Name: Inspector (GD)
- Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Total Vacancies: 683 Posts
- Mode of Application: Offline
- Deputation Period: Three Years
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
- Job Category: Police Jobs
- Selection Process: The Candidates who are willing to apply for ITBP Inspector Jobs will get selected on the basis of their performance in the different selection rounds conducted by the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force.
- Important Dates:
- Advertisement Release Date of ITBP Notification: 23/08/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 60 days from the date of publication of advt in Employment News.
- Pay Scale: The selected candidates of ITBP Inspector Recruitment 2016 will get the Pay Band of Rs 9,300/- to 34,800/- with the Incentive of Rs.Rs 4,600/-.
ITBP Application Form
ITBP has launched various websites for the Recruitment for different Posts. ITBP has inspired by the Digital India initiative of the Hon’ble Prime Minister.Candidates who are capable of fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can now apply by submitting a hard copy of filled Application Form to the given postal address. Authorities have given the permission to send Application Form from 23 August 2016 to the given postal address and after that Application Form will be accepted by the Senior Administrative ( Estt.) Officer before 60 days from the start date.Candidates who want to apply for this job can download the Application Form of ITBP Recruitment 2016-2017 through the official website. i.e.www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- First, Visit the official website
- After that, Read the notification carefully before applying for ITBP Inspector Jobs.
- Then, Click on the link which is available on our website to download the application.
- After that, Fill the Application Form and ensure that you do not make any mistakes.
- At last, Send the Application Form with the documents required to the given postal address on or before the last date.
Certificates required with the Application Form
The certificates which are required with the Application Form are given below:
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate.
- If any Court Cases, details about them.
- Integrity Certificate.
- APAR/ACR dossiers attested copies.
- The Original & duly signed minor/major penalties of the last 10 years issued by the competent authority.
Sr. Admin Officer (Estt.),
Directorate General, ITBP,
MHA/ Govt. of India, BIock-2,
CGO Complex, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi- 110003.
For more details regarding the recruitment stay connected with us on the same page at (4vnu.com). Kindly bookmark our page.