Jammu & Kashmir High Court has released latest recruitment notification for the various vacant Group D Cadre posts. The Candidates who are interested can get the whole detailed information regarding the Recruitment, Check here.
J & K High Court Latest Recruitment 2017
Jammu & Kashmir High Court had invited applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the various vacant Group D Cadre posts. The Candidates who are interested can Apply For the given recruitment through Offline mode by Sending the Applications in the prescribed format personally or through authorized person to the office of Pr. District & Sessions Judge of the concerned District against proper receipt. The Candidates can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
The full-fledged High Court of Judicature for the Jammu and Kashmir State was established in the year 1928. Prior to the establishment of High Court of Judicature. The Ruler of the State (Maharaja) was the final authority in the administration of justice. The Jammu and Kashmir High Court is the High Court of the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir.
The court has a sanctioned judge strength of 14 in which 9 are permanent judges and 5 are additional judges. The High Court of the Jammu and Kashmir state was established on the basis of the Order No. 1 issued by the Maharaja on 26 March 1928. The Maharaja appointed Lala Kanwar Sain as the first Chief Justice and Lala Bodh Raj Sawhney and Khan Sahib Aga Syed Hussain as Puisne Judges.
Details Of Vacancy : Total Vacancy : 279 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Jammu Division) : 67 Posts
- Junior Assistant (Kashmir Division) : 134 Posts
- Steno Typist (Jammu Division) : 30 Posts
- Steno Typist (Kashmir Division) : 48 Posts
Educational Qualifications :
- Candidates must be Graduate and Diploma in Shorthand and typewriting from a recognized institute, having speed of 60 W.P.M in Shorthand
- 30 W.P.M in typing on computer key Board for the Steno Typist Post.
- Candidates must be Graduate and have six month Certificate Course in Computer Application.
Age Limit :
- Eligible Candidate should not be below then 18 Years and not above then 40 years in case of Open Merit candidates.
- 42 years in case of SC/ST/RBA/ALC/OSC candidates.
- 42 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates 48 years in case of Ex-Servicemen.
- 40 years in case of candidates already in Government Service/Contractual employees as on 01.01.2017
How To Apply :
- Candidates needs to submit a demand draft of Rs. 200/-
(NOTE :- demand draft will be In the name of Principal Secretary to Hon’ble the Chief Justice, High Court of J&K drawn on any branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank and personally delivered by the candidate(s) in the office of Concerned Principal District and Sessions Judge.)
Last Date : 15 June, 2017
Click Here For More Details:- jkhighcourt.nic.in
In case of any Feedback, Suggestions or any other query you can leave your respective comments in the comment box given We will try to solve your query as soon as possible. Keep Yourself updated by stay connected with us at 4vnu.com.