Jadavpur University Recruitment 2016 took a decision to publish a recruitment advertisement for Non-Teaching post. Candidates can fill the application form through offline mode other mode will not be accepted. Candidates are advised before to fill the application form please read all the instructions carefully, fill the application form in prescribe format and send it before the last date, also send their required documents.
Jadavpur University Recruitment 2016
About Jadavpur University :
To trace the history of Jadavpur University is to trace a part of India’s freedom movement, at least from the Swadeshi Movement onwards. It was 1905 -1906 Bengal stood divided. The times were feverish. The hegemony of the British establishment had to be challenged. Education had to play a new role in this changed scenario. It had to become a new form of resistance through which the emergent nationalist spirit could be propagated. With this in mind the National Council of Education (NCE) came into being.
Information About Recruitment :
Name of Organisation Jadavpur University. Candidates can check details on the official website i.e www.jaduniv.edu.in. Job fighters can fill the application form through Offline mode. Name of Post Non-Teaching.
No. of Post : 211
Details of Vacancy :
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|Junior Assistant cum-Typist||62|
|Assistant Librarian Gr.-II||08|
|Technical Assistant Gr.-II||15|
Essential Qualification :
- For Junior Mechanic : H.S./SF plus training/class VIII plus proficiency certificate from ITI or equivalent from any government recognized institution.
- For Assistant Librarian Gr.-II & Store-Keeper : Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any recognized University or Institution.
- For Peon & Helper : Class VIII standard but not above Class IX.
- For Technical Assistant Gr.-II : B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering recognized by the State Council of Technical Education.
- For Junior Assistant cum-Typist : Higher Secondary or its equivalent Examination recognized by the Council of Higher Secondary Education, West Bengal with typing speed of at least 40 wpm.
Age Limit :
Candidates age limit should be lie between
- Minimum age : 18 years.
- Maximum age : 40 years.
Pay Scale :
Jr Mechanic & Junior Assistant cum Typist : ₹ 7,200/- to ₹ 25,400/- + Grade Pay ₹ 3,300/-
Assistant Librarian & Technical Assistant : ₹ 9,000/- to ₹ 28,300/- + Grade Pay ₹ 4,400/-
Store-Keeper : ₹ 7,200/- to ₹ 25,400/- + Grade Pay ₹ 4,100/-
Peon & Helper : ₹ 5,400/- to ₹ 18,600/- + Grade Pay ₹ 1,800/-
Examination Fee :
Application fee need to pay through Online or Offline mode at any branch of State Bank of India.
- Unserved Category : ₹ 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ DA Categories : ₹ 125/-
Important Date :
- Closing date for submission of the application form : 01/03/2016.
Registrar, Jadavpur University,
Post Box No. 12026, Cossipore Post Office,
Kolkata – 700 002.
For more details please visit official website……………