Jammu & Kashmir has released latest recruitment notification for the various recruitment posts of Police constables. The candidates who are interested in the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check here.
Jammu & Kashmir Recruitment 2015
The Jammu and Kashmir Police or JKP had invited applications from the interested eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the various vacant posts of Police Constables. The candidates who are interested can Apply Offline For this recruitment and send the applications in the prescribed format to the Offices Of Respective District.
Vacancy details:- (Total No. of Posts is 4000)
- Executive Police :- 1000 posts
- Armed Police :- 3000 posts
Age Limit :The Candidates Should Not Less Than 18 years & Not More Than 28 years As On 01/01/2015.
Pay Scale : The candidates who will get selected for the given recruitment will get the sum of Rs. 5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-.
Educational Qualification : The Candidates Should Have Passed Matriculation (10th) Examination Or Equivalent From Any Government Recognized Board.
Application Fee :
- The Application fee of Rs. 300/- (Rupees Three Hundred) In Shape Of Demand Draft DD Postal Order Obtain From Any Of The Branch Of J&K Bank & Post Office Payable To Chief Account Officer PHQ, Payable At Jammu/Srinagar.
How to Apply : The Dully Filled In Application Form (OMR Form) Shall Be Deposited By The Eligible Candidates In The Offices Of Respective District.
|Starting Date Of Notification||Last Date Of Notification|
NOTE : Only Jammu & Kashmir State Candidates Can Apply According to District.
- Click Here To Download Advertisement
- Click Here For More Details:-www.jkpolice.gov.in
- APPLICATION FORM ( The Application Form shall be Available in the Offices of All The DistrictSSPs in J&K/SSP CID Cell New Delhi from 15 September 2015)
Any Feedback, suggestions or any other query are highly welcomed. Our panel will try to answer your query as soon as possible. For more details candidates are requested to please stay connected with us at www.4vnu.com.