Latest Update:- Date of counseling of the JEE main has been shifted due to the delay of the of JEE Main Ranks. Revised Counseling Schedule for JEE Main Result 2017 has been published Now, Candidates can check their JEE main Result 2017.
CBSE has issued its latest Notification to all Respective Boards to Upload Complete data till 25-June-2016. Read Full Notification given below, To check the details click the link given below:-
JEE Main Result 2017
LATEST UPDATE : The score of Paper-I of JEE (Main) – 2017 for all candidates will be declared by 27th April 2017. This score shall comprise the actual marks obtained in Paper-I of JEE (Main) – 2017 along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE (Advanced ) – 2017 provided and subject to other conditions of eligibility being met.Aspirants can check their results from the given below links-
JEE Advance Exam:- Separately, on the basis of score in JEE (Main)-2017 and normalized score in Class 12th or equivalent qualifying exam (60% & 40% weight age respectively), separate rank lists will be prepared for admission to B.E./B. Tech. and B. Arch/ B. Planning (in institutionsother than IITs). This will be declared by 7th of July 2017.
- GENERAL : 105 Marks
- OBC : 70 Marks
- SC : 50 Marks
- ST : 44 Marks
JEE Main Result :– JEE Main Result 2017. JEE Main (Pen & Paper Based Examination) was conducted on 27-April-2017. Information about JEE Main Result & after Result Process, Score Card is provided here which is given by its official website.
JEE (Main) Result 2016 & Score Card:-
- Score Card of Paper-I of JEE (Main):– Score card of of Paper-I of JEE (Main) of all the candidates will declared on 27th April 2017. This Score card is actually the marks obtained by the candidates in the exam in Paper-I of JEE (Main) – 2016 along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE (Advanced ) 2017.
- Separately, on the basis of score in JEE (Main) :- Candidates selection must be based on normalized score in Class 12th or equivalent qualifying exam (60% & 40% weight age respectively).Separate cut off list is prepares for the admission to B.E./B. Tech. and B. Arch/ B. Planning (in institutions other than IITs). JEE (Main)-2016 Rank Card indicating the candidates All India Rank, State Rank and Category Rank with total marks and marks in each paper will be available on JEE (Main).
- Candidates are advised that they will download their rank card from the JEE (Main) website www.jeemain.nic.in only.
JEE Main Result Will Be Declared On 27th April, 2017
Declaration of All India Rank JEE (Main) Paper – 1 & Paper – 2 On 07/07/2017
Selection Procedure/Process :-
- Selection process is directly based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Exam, Only those candidates are select those are in the short list prepared by the examiner.
- Candidates can download the short listed list from the website given.
- Candidates should know that admissions through Central Seat Allocation Board to NITs/IIITs/CFTIs/SFIs/Others is mainly indicate by All India Rank(AIR).
- Candidates can choice their college for the admission as according to what he rank attained in AIR. The candidates will be able to make their choices online for branches/programmer and institutes at appropriate time which college they want to join is mainly based on the rank he get in the AIR.
- The verification of the documents is at the time of seat Allocation Process/admission, In case of revised rank due to rechecking/ revaluation/re-totaling of board marks the revised mark sheet is also verified at the time of seat Allocation.
- SC, ST, OBC and PWD category candidates will be required to submit all the documents of certificate for the relaxation in any one of the selection process issued by the competent authority at the time of Seat Allocation Process as well as at the time of admission.
Click Here to Check JEE Mains 2016 Rank : Declared on 23 June
Click Here to Check JEE Mains 2016 Score of Paper 1 : Declared on 27 April
For More Detail Please Visit – jeemain.nic.in
NOTE :- For more details or query you can sent your text in our inbox we will surely give you all the details regarding this stay with us for the latest updates.