Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is going to conducting “Special India Reserve (Primitive Tribes) Battalion Competitive Examination (SIRBCE)-2017” called as “Vishist India Reserve (Aadim Janjati) Battalion Competitive Examination” Examination is going to conducted soon in this upcoming days. candidates can check here the examination date and exam admit card status…
Jharkhand SSC Constable Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017
Pre Examination Date– The Exam Will be in 03 Phases……..
(1) 25.08.2017 – 29.08.2017
(2) 31.08.2017 – 04.09.2017
(3) 06.09.2017 – 10.09.2017
Jharkhand Police Constable Examination Date : 03-12-2017, 10-12-2017, 17-12-2017
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) going to conduct the written examination for “Special India Reserve (Primitive Tribes) Battalion Competitive Examination (SIRBCE)-2015” candidates can soon download their admit card from the direct link which is provided by this page. so connected with this page for more latest updates regarding to the JSSC Constable Police SI Post admit card 2017
Jharkhand Police Police SI Constable Exam Pattern 2017
Selection Process :
- Preliminarily Exam
- Main Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
Exam Pattern : The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The Exam will be Computer Based.
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- There will be Two Exams Conducted – First Pre and Second Main Exam.
- Preliminarily Exam will be of 120 Questions.
- Main Examination will be divided into three Parts- First part will be of 120 Questions, Second Parts will be of 100 Questions and Third part will be of 150 Questions.
- Each Question will be of 3 Marks.
- The Time Duration is 02 Hours for Pre exam & 02 Hours for Each Paper of Main Exam.
Examination Conducted By: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Name Of The Examination: Constable
Official Site: www.jssc.in
Admit Card Status :- Available now.
SSC Constable Selection Process 2015
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
Jharkhand Police Constable Exam Pattern 2015
Preliminary Exam pattern 2015
- The examination will conduct for 100 Marks
- Duration of Exam is 2 Hours
- The Exam paper having three sections
- General Knowledge
- Numerical Ability
- Hindi Language
Mains Exam Pattern 2015
- Main Examination is divided in to two papers
- Paper-I shall be conducted on Local Language
- Duration of Paper-I is 2 Hours
- Paper-I will conducted for 300 Marks with 100 Questions
- Paper-II will be conducted in two sections
- Paper-II will conducted for 300 Marks with 100 Questions
Click here to see all Admit cards
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments. For more latest updates stay connected with us.