Jharkhand Postal Circle Postman & Mailguard Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by India Post Jharkhand Postal Circle for recruitment of 199 vacant & unfilled departmental quota in Postman Mail Guard and direct recruitment quota of MTS in different divisions of Jharkhand Postal Circle in the Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200 with Rs. 2000 Grade Pay for Postman/Mail Guard and Rs. 5200-20200 with Rs. 1800 Grade Pay for the MTS + other admissible allowances. The eligibility criteria enclosed in the by the Jharkhand postal dept notification is displayed here. It is sack of components that comprises of age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee etc. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date. So, All Those Candidates who going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the Recruitment, Check Here.
For Latest Govt Jobs : CLICK HERE
Jharkhand Postal Circle Recruitment 2016
India Post Jharkhand Postal Circle had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 199 vacant posts of Postman & Mailguard. The Jharkhand post man recruitment is issued to fill the vacant seats provided as per region wise. From the Jharkhand postal dept notification we collected and provided the basic qualification that is very much essential for the applicant to apply and gain 10th pass govt job. Further Details regarding the age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, application fee is provided below….
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 199)
Name of the Organization : India Post Jharkhand Postal Circle
Official Website : www.indiapost.gov.in
Name of the Posts : Postman & Mailguard posts.
Post Wise Vacancies :
- Postman/Mail Guard : 159 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff : 40 posts
Mode of Application : Online.
Job Category : Government
Job Location : Jharkhand
Age Limit :
- The age should be in between 18-27 years for Postman/ Mail Guard Posts
- For MTS vacancies age limit should be in between 18-25 years.
Education Qualification : For Postman/ Mail Guard: Candidates must have passed matriculation and for MTS posts candidates must have passed matriculation or ITI from a recognized Board.
Pay Scale :
- For Postman/ Mail Guard : Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- For MTS : Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
Application Fee :
- The Examination fee prescribed for all male applicants in General and OBC categories is Rs. 400/-.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Physically Impaired/ Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
How To Apply :
- Interested and Eligible Candidates should Apply Online Only.
- No other mode Of Application will be accepted.
- For More Details regarding the Recruitment candidates can visit the official website of India Post Jharkhand Postal Circle at (www.indiapost.gov.in).
Important Dates :
- Starting date for online submission : 08.01.2016
- Last date for submission for online application : 23:59 Hours of 06.02.2016
Important Links :
- Click Here To Download The Advertisement
- Click Here To Apply Online
All The Applicants are advised to keep regularly visiting the official website of India Post Jharkhand Postal Circle at (www.indiapost.gov.in) for more details or stay connected with us at (4vnu.com) for the latest updates regarding the recruitment. Any Feedback, suggestions or any other query are highly welcomed. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible.