Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research JIPMER has issued Notification for the Recruitment of Senior Resident. Candidates Having Postgraduate Medical Degree in respective discipline are eligible to Apply. Get latest Job opportunities in JIPMER. Check here the full details of post.
JIPMER Recruitment 2015
JIPMER has invites Application in a prescribed format for the Senior Resident post. following are the Vacancy details, Candidates are advised to read full advertisement very carefully before applying Online.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
No. of Posts: 78 posts
- 33 years for those having Post Graduate qualification.
- 35 years for Post-Doctoral Degree holders (DM/M.Ch).
- The candidates with Postgraduate Medical Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India will be paid B/Pay Rs.18750/-Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (Revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year of his/her residency.
- A Postgraduate Medical Degree in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
For General and OBC candidates:
- A Demand Draft of Rs.500/
For SC/ST candidates:
- A Demand Draft of Rs.250/-
Drawn in favour of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
- No fee is payable by Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) candidates.
- A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible Candidate followed by personal interview.
- 85% of total marks will be for written test and 15% for Personal interview.
How to Apply :
Candidates who are Interested and are eligible may attend the Written test/Interview to be held at 08.30.A.M from 06/10/2015 to 07/10/2015 at Hunter Theatre, Ground Floor, Institute Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06, along with All Necessary Documents.
Last Date:- 7/10/2015
Official website: www.jipmer.edu.in
Candidate shaving any query regarding this post or want to share some suggestion are most welcomed to comment in the comment box given below, we will try to help you as soon as possible. For more details stay connected with us.