There is Good News for all the candidates JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 has been inviting Online recruitment for the vacancy of Lecturer posts. There are 1059 total vacant posts. Eligible and capable candidates Apply for the various teacher lecturer posts. All details Like How to Apply, Eligibility and Qualification Details are given below. Apply Online for the various Posts. There is a huge opportunity for the aspirants who are searching Jobs in Lecturer Field. The Direct Link of Notification is available here…….
Also See:- All GOVERNMENT JOBS
JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016
JKPSC is abbreviated as Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission. JKPSC Recruitment Board was set up on 31st December 1954. Under the section 128 of the Constitution of J & K, Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established. JKPSC has been published a Recruitment Notification for the Eligible candidates who are interested in Lecturer Jobs in Jammu and kashmir. apply Online as soon as Possible Before the Last Date. All details are available here, and Syllabus is present here.. check Here…!!!!
Name of the Organization: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC).
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Government Job.
Examination Centers: Srinagar, Jammu, Anantnag, Baramulla, Doda & Rajouri.
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir.
Name of the Post: Lecturer Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 1059 posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|SNO||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
Education Qualification :-
- For posts 1 to 35 Posts: Candidates should possess Master’s Degree in the relevant subject.
- For Post 36: Aspirants should have done Master’s Degree with Certificate course in Stenography from Government ITI.
- For Post 37: Candidates should have done MCA from recognized University or DOEACC B Level Course.
( as on 01st January 2016.)
- Minimum Age of 18 Years.
- Maximum Age of 40 Years.
- Candidates who are in Govt. Service: 40 Years.
- Physically Challenged candidates 42 Years.
- Ex-serviceman age should be 48 Years.
- Candidates belonging to RBA/SC/ST/ALC/SLC categories age should be 43 Years.
- Written Test.
- Shorthand and
- Typewriting test.
Examination Fee should be paid through e-Challan deposited in the J&K Bank Branch.
- For General Category candidates have to pay: Rs.505.00/-.
- For Reserved Category have to pay: Rs.255.00/-.
How TO Applying for JKPSC Recruitment 2016
- Firstly Log on to the official website www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Select the JKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2016 Notification.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Remit the Application Fee through e-challan.
- Submit the application and Take the Printout of the application for future use.
Important Dates :-
- Start Date for Filling Online Application: 24th March 2016.
- Last date for submitting Online Application: 25th April 2016.
- Last date for submission of fee/bank challan: 26th April 2016.
Candidates who have any doubt or any type of query related to this Recruitment Notification then you can ask us with the help of the comment box given below…!!!