JKPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2016 is present her for the candidates who are searching for the Exam Syllabus. JKPSC has been inviting a recruitment Notification for the Vacancies of Lecturer. There are total 1059 vacant Posts, Apply Online. Complete Information and syllabus Details are Given here…..Applying candidates search Syllabus here. Aspirants can get the complete details like Syllabus, Exam Pattern from our website..
- 1 JKPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission Syllabus
- 1.1.1 JKPSC Lecturer – Biotechnology Syllabus
- 1.1.2 Syllabus for Botany
- 1.1.3 Syllabus for Sanskrit
- 1.1.4 Syllabus for Sociology
- 1.1.5 Syllabus for Statistics
- 1.1.6 Syllabus For Zoology
- 1.1.7 Syllabus of Chemistry
- 1.1.8 Syllabus of English
- 1.1.9 Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission Public Administration Syllabus
- 1.1.10 STUDY MATERIAL:-
JKPSC Lecturer Syllabus 2016
JKPSC is abbreviated as Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission. JKPSC Recruitment Board was set up on 31st December 1954. Under the section 128 of the Constitution of J & K, Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission was established. Now Syllabus is announced by the JK PSC for the Applicants who are appearing for the Exam.
Name of the Organization: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC).
Name of the Post: Lecturer Posts.
No of Posts: 1059 Posts.
Official Website: www.jkpsc.nic.in
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Category: Government Job.
Examination Centers: Srinagar, Jammu, Anantnag, Baramulla, Doda & Rajouri.
Job Location: Jammu and Kashmir.
- There is no reduction of marks for the wrong answers.
- Written test will be held for the 120 marks.
- Duration of the JKPSC written examination is 2 hours.
- Written test will be conducted on the particular subjects which are chosen by the candidates.
Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission Syllabus
JKPSC Lecturer – Biotechnology Syllabus
- Molecular Biology and Genetic Engineering.
- Microbiology and Immunology.
- Bio Techniques and Bio-Process.
- Animal, Plant and Environmental Biotechnology.
Syllabus for Botany
- Algae, Fungi.
- Plant Diseases.
- Morphology of Angiosperm.
- Embryology of angiosperms.
- Plant Physiology.
- Plant growth and growth hormones.
- Plant Succession.
- Environmental Pollution.
- Cell Biology.
Syllabus for Sanskrit
- History of Vedic Literature.
- History of Sanskrit Literature.
- Kavyas and Darsana.
- Alankara Sastra.
Syllabus for Sociology
- Fundamentals of Sociology.
- Indian Society.
- Rural Sociology.
- Research Methodology.
- Sociological Tradition.
Syllabus for Statistics
- Probability Theory.
- Probability Distributions.
- Statistical Methods.
- Estimation and Testing of Hypothesis.
- Sampling Techniques and Designs of Experiments.
Syllabus For Zoology
- Biology of Non-Chordates and Chordates.
- Cell Biology, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Microbiology.
- Physiology, Biochemistry, Endocrinology, Immunology.
- Evolution, Ecology, Economic Zoology, Developmental Biology, Animal Taxonomy.
- Biotechnology, Instrumentation And Techniques, Biostatistics, Ethology.
Syllabus of Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Analytical Chemistry.
- General Chemistry.
Syllabus of English
- Major developments in English literature from Renaissance to Modern Age.
- Indian English Literature.
- American Literature.
- Forms of literature.
- Literary Theory and Criticism.
Jammu Kashmir Public Service Commission Public Administration Syllabus
- Public Administration.
- Evolution of Indian Administration.
- Evolution of Local Governance in India.
- Comparative Public Administration.
- Objective General English
- Objective Chemistry
- UPSC-IFS Exam: Zoology (Including Paper I & II) Main Exam Guide: Zoology (Including Paper I and II) Main Exam Guide
- UPSC-IFS Exam – Botany (Including Paper I & II) Main Exam Guide: Paper I & Paper II (Old Edition): Botany (Including Paper I and II) Main Exam Guide
Candidates who have any doubt or any type of query related to this article then you can ask us with the help of the comment box given below…!!!