JKPSC Recruitment 2016 Notification has been published by JKPSC ( Public Service Commission) on its official website at (www.jkpsc.nic.in) for the 81 vacant Health Consultant Posts. Candidates who are interested and Eligible can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date. Applicants who are searching for the Jammu & Kashmir Govt Jobs 2016 can apply for the JKPSC MO vacancies. Candidates can check more details about the vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, eligibility and how to apply from the official site of JKPSC or follow the below details as mentioned below in the article. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
JKPSC Recruitment 2016
JKPSC (Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 81 vacant posts of Health Consultant. Interested and Eligible Candidates can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date. The selection process of the JKPSC Medical Officer vacancies is based on the written test. If you want to know more information about the latest govt jobs visit the same page. Candidates can check the detailed information regarding the recruitment from below. Further details regarding the recruitment like Age Limit, Educational Qualifications, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How To Apply is provided here…
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 81)
Name of the Organization : JKPSC ( Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission)
Official Site : www.jkpsc.nic.in
Name Of The Posts : Health Consultant Posts
Post Wise Vacancies :
- Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) : 45 posts
- Consultant in health & family welfare Department : 36 posts
Job Category : Government
Job Location : Jammu and Kashmir
Age Limit : (As on 01st January 2016)
- Candidate who are applying for the given recruitment should have the age of 18 years and maximum 40 years.
- For the Physically Handicapped categories age maximum 42 years.
- For the candidates, RBA/SC/ALC/SLC categories age maximum 43 years.
- For Ex-service, category candidates age maximum 48 years.
Educational Qualification :
- For The Posts of Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) : Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic or equivalent.
- For The Posts of Consultant in health & family welfare Department : MBBS degree with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the respective specialty or equivalent.
Pay Scale :
- For The Posts of Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) : Pay Scale Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade pay Rs. 5400/-
- For The Posts of Consultant in health & family welfare Department : Pay Scale Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade pay Rs. 6600/-
Selection Process : The selection process for the Candidates applying for the given recruitment will be conducted through written test.
Application Fee :
- Application fee for General categories is paid Rs.510/-
- For reserved categories, candidates pay Rs. 260/-
- The total amount of fee payable shall include Rs. 05/- as service charges of the J&K Bank.
How to Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online only.
- No Other mode of Application will be accepted.
- For More Details regarding the Recruitment visit the official website at (www.jkpsc.nic.in).
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submit Online Application Form : 06.02.2016.
- Last Date for Submit Online Application Form : 06.03.2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee : 07.03.2016.
Important Links :
If you have any Query related the content please leave comment for us in a comment box. We try to solve the problem as soon as possible.