The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) had published the recruitment notification to fill the 551 posts for various vacancy. Eligible and interested candidates can apply through online mode. JSSC CGL Official Website is www.jssc.in. This vacancy belongs to Government jobs. candidates must be between the demanded age by the organization. The candidates will be selected on the basis on their written exam and personal interview.For more details candidates can log on to the official website.
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2016
The JSSC CGSCE recruitment 2016 notifies 551 officer posts.Applying candidates should fulfill the requirement of the organization about age, qualification, etc.. and all other information related to pay scale, application fees, mode of apply, name of organization, no. of vacancy etc are given below.. candidates are requested read all the notification.This job belong to Jharkhand state. Selected candidates wiil get about Rs.9300/- to 34,800 including the grade pay of Rs.4200 per month.
Details of vacancy : (Total No. Of Posts is 551)
Name of the organization : Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Name of the post : Various posts
No. of Post : 551
Category : Government jobs
Location : Jharkhand
Official Website : www.jssc.in
Application Mode : Online mode
Application fees :
- General and OBC(NCL) candidates have to pay Rs 460/- as application fees
- SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs 115/- only as application fees
Age limit : Applying candidates should be in between 21 to 35 years
Education Qualification : Candidates should have Graduation Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
Pay scale : Selected candidates will get Rs 9,300 to Rs 34,800 with a grade pay of 4200/- per month.
How to apply :
- Read the JSSC CGL Recruitment 2016 notification thoroughly before applying online.
- Visit the link given on our site for JSSC Online Application.
- Fill the form completely in the required format without mistakes.
- Upload recent Passport Size Photograph in the given Format & Dimensions.
- Pay the Prescribed Application Fee through e-Challan or Net Banking Mode.
- Submit the Application Form before the Completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use
Important dates :
- JSSC CGL Online Application Starts From 15/01/2016
- JSSC CGL Online Application Ends On 14/02/2016
Last date of apply : 14 February, 2016 (14/02/16)
Important links :
In case of feedback, suggestion and any other query related to this article, leave your suggestion in the suggestion box provided below.. For any other query stay connected with us at (www.4vnu.com)