Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(J.S.S.C.) Has Conduct Written Examination For The Post Of Jharkhand (JSSC) Excise Sub-Inspector (SI) Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) Which Held On Upcoming Weeks. Check here The Full Details Regarding To The JSSC Excise (SI/ASI) preliminary Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket And Exam Date 2015.
JSSC Excise (SI/ASI) Admit Card 2015
Latest Update: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(J.S.S.C.) Is Upload The Admit Card For The preliminary Exam Of JSSC Excise Sub-Inspector (SI/ASI) Now All The Candidates Will Download Their Admit card From The Link Given Below….
27 September 2015 POSTPONED
Click Here to Download JSSC Excise Inspector Exam Date Notice (List of Rejected Candidates)
Examination Conduct By: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(J.S.S.C.)
Name Of Examination: Excise Sub-Inspector (SI) Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) (preliminary Examination)
Admit Card Status: Available For Download….
Official Site: www.jssc.in
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission(J.S.S.C.) Has Going To Conduct The Written preliminary Examination For The Post Of Excise Sub-Inspector (SI) Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) The Exam Will Be Held On 27 September 2015 So All Those Who Take A Part In This Exam Can Download Their admit card 2015 From The Link Given By This Page Check Here
The Organization Is Going To Conduct The Conduct The Written Examination For The Recruitment Of 102 posts of which 55 Excise Sub- Inspector posts and remaining 47 for Assistant Sub- Inspector posts. Now Those Who waiting For The Admit Card Can Download Their Admit Card From The Direct Link As Given Below…
How To Download JSSC Excise Sub-Inspector (SI/ASI) Admit Card 2015
- Candidates should visit the official website www.jssc.in or the direct link provided below.
- Click on JSSC SI/ASI Admit Card 2015 Enter your registration number and Date of Birth in the provided field.
- Click on submit button JSSC SI/ASI Admit Card 2015 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download/ Take a printout of the admit card.
- Carry the Hall ticket to the examination center. –
Exam Pattern: Scheme of JSSC Excise SI Pre Exam will be as follows :
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
- There shall be a composite paper carrying 120 questions.
- 03 marks will be allotted for every right answer and 01 mark deduct for every wrong answer.
- The time duration of test will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
Click Here To Download (SI/ASI) Admit Card 2015 (Available Now)
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments & for more updates keep in touch with our website(4vnu.com)