Kalyani University Recruitment has been published to fill the post of Associate Professor of Business Administration. The university welcomes dynamic and self motivated candidates to submit their applications. The contenders who wants to apply for Kalyani University Recruitment 2015 can send their filled application form in prescribed format the below mentioned last date.
Kalyani University 80 Recruitment of Associate Professors
Interested and eligible can apply it only in offline mode. Candidates before to fill the form please read all instruction and only eligible candidates can apply before the last date.
About University :
The University of Kalyani was established in 1960 with a campus area of over 400 acres in Kalyani town. It is well connected by road and railway, with a railway station very close to the University. The University is situated in a locality surrounded by a rural setting within a rural backdrop and it caters mostly to the students of rural and backward areas. Yet, its distance from Kolkata is only 50 km.
University Name : Kalyani University
Official Website : www.klyuniv.ac.in
Location : Kolkata
Name of Post : Associate Professor
Mode of Apply : Offline
Last Date for Submission of Applications : 23rd December 2015
|Name of the Departments||Number of Seats|
|Bio-Chemistry & Bio-Physics||08 (06+URS 02)|
Education Criteria :
- Candidates should possess Master’s Degree with good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Business Management / Administration / in a relevant management related discipline or first class in two years full time PGDM declared equivalent by AIU / recognized by the AICTE / UGC.
- Ph.D. or Fellow of Indian Institute of Management or of an Institute recognized by AICTE and declared equivalent by the AIU.
Age Limit :
Age of candidates should not be more than 45 years. Upper age limit is relaxable as per existing rule.
Pay Scale :
Scale of Pay and other admissible allowances for Associate Professor is as per State Government Orders.
Fee Detail :
- Applicants need to deposit application fee of ₹ 800/- in the form of Bank Challan to be deposited in any branch of SBI in the prescribed Challan as given in the university website.
- ST candidates have to pay one fourth of the application fees, for which they will have to attach relevant certificates from the appropriate authority at the time of submission of application forms as application fee.
Candidates will be selected on the bases of Personal Interview.
Applying Process :
- Candidates need to download prescribed Form from University Websitewww.klyuniv.ac
- Fill application form according to format with all necessary details without any mistakes.
- Attach entire certificates/testimonials in support of proof of age, Basic/Essential qualifications, and experience, bank draft along with application.
- Keep application form along with documents in an envelope that should be super scribed as ““Application for the post of Associate Professor in Business Administration (ST)” and send it to postal address which is given below.
To, Director of Recruitment,
Administrative Building (1st Floor),
University of Kalyani, P.O.- Kalyani – 741235,
Dist. – Nadia, West Bengal, India Pin-741235
Candidates may send their document before the last date…….