The Karnataka Judicial Services Syllabus is here for download. The Karnataka High Court has published a notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates into Civil Judge posts through Karnataka Judicial Services Exam. There are 124 vacant positions according to the Notification. A huge no of aspirants are appearing for the Exam. Now the Syllabus is here for download the students who are appearing for the Upcoming Exam. Syllabus is Very Important Part Of Exam and with the help of Syllabus Students will prepare In better way in Exams. Direct Link of Syllabus PDF is Given here.
Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2016
Karnataka Judicial Services and released a notification for the candidates who are interested in Civil Judge Services. Eligible candidates who are apply of Government jobs can apply before the Last date. Exam date of Civil judge is updated Soon. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the Prelims, Mains, Viva-Voce conducted by the official of High Court of Karnataka. Candidates who possess Graduation Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized University are eligible to apply for the Post.
Name of the Organization: Karnataka High Court.
Name of the Posts: Civil Judge.
Total Vacancies: 124 Posts
Official Website: karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Prelims Exam Pattern:-
|1.||Written Test||A||Law I||100||Objective|
Mains Exam Pattern:-
|1.||Written Test||I||Translation Paper||100|
|II||Law Paper I||100|
|III||Law Paper II||100|
|IV||Law Paper III||100|
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Syllabus
Syllabus for Prelims
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1981.
- Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- Karnataka Rent Act, 1999.
- Indian Constitution etc.
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Indian Penal code, 1860 etc.
- General Knowledge.
- Current Affairs – National & International Importance.
- Indian Society.
- History & Culture.
- Indian Geography.
- Ecology and Environment.
- Science and Technology etc.
- Test of Reasoning & Mental Ability.
Syllabus for Mains
- Translation of Passages in English into Kannada.
- Translation of Passages in Kannada into English.
- Judgments etc.
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Principles of Pleading.
- The Constitution of India.
- The Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Framing of Issues.
- Writing of Judgments in Civil Cases.
- Framing of Charges
- Writing of Judgments in Criminal Cases.
- Advanced Objective General Knowledge Constitutions
- General Knowledge 2016: Latest Who’s Who & Current Affairs : Latest Who’s Who and Current Affairs
- Objective Economics
- Rapidex English for Kannada Speakers
Candidates can download the Karnataka Civil Judge Syllabus 2016 and start preparation for the Exam. And if you have any query with the Exam then go to the Official website of the Karnataka Services.