A very interesting and very useful update for the job seekers who are looking for Government Jobs in Karnataka can now grab this opportunity by applying offline for this KFD Notification 2016 on or before the last date.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this job.The starting date for applying offline is 24/08/2016 and the closing date is 09/09/2016.
Karnataka Forest Dept Recruitment 2016 – 79 Posts
As Karnataka Government has issued notification to fill 79 vacant seats for Karnataka Forest Dept (KPS) Recruitment 2016.Karnataka Forest Department has published an Official Notification in the month of 22nd August 2016.An excellent chance for those candidates who have experience in handling elephants.Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Government Jobs can apply offline.Karnataka Forest Dept (KPS) is going to hire the candidates who are capable for the given Posts.Eligible candidates who want to apply for this job can register through the official offline website.i.e. www.aranya.gov.in.
KFD Recruitment 2016 – 79 Elephant Kavadi Jobs
Eligible candidates can submit their Application Forms in offline mode before the closing date.Karnataka Forest Department is inviting applications to fill 79 vacant posts for the Elephant Kavadi Jobs for those who are experienced in handling Elephants.Applications should be in prescribed format are invited from talent and skill contenders for their better career. Karnataka Forest Department is popularly known as KFD which has released notification for the places like:
Karnataka Forest Dept Vacancy 2016
- Shimoga Circle – 14 Posts
- Mysore Circle – 28 Posts
- Kodagu Circle – 21 Posts
- Chamarajanagar Circle – 16 Posts
Before applying for the KFD Recruitment 2016 candidates should carefully read the eligibility criteria given below:
- Age Limit: The minimum age of the candidate should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years.
- Education Qualification for KFD Posts: Candidates should have experience in handling elephants.
- Pay Band: Shortlisted candidates will get the pay band of Rs. 9600/- to Rs. 14550/- per month.
- Name of the Organisation: Karnataka Forest Department
- Total no. of Posts: 79 Posts
- Name of the Post: Elephant Kavadi
- Mode of Apply: Offline
- Job Location: Karnataka
- Job Category: State Government
- Official Website: www.aranya.gov.in.
- Application Fee: Official Notification
- Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Skill Test and Personal Interview organised by KFD Recruitment 2016.
- Important Dates for Karnataka Elephant Kavadi Recruitment:
- Advertisement date – 22/08/2016.
- Starting date for applying offline – 24/08/2016.
- Final date for submitting application form – 09/09/2016
Karnataka Forest Recruitment 2016 Application Form
Candidates who are intending to apply can fill the Application Form which is now available on our official website.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the post before the last date 09/09/2016.Only Offline Application Forms will be accepted by KDF as per the norms.For applying candidates should first visit the official website and download the Application Form.Then carefully fill the Application Form and submit it to the Karnataka Forest Department.
Application Procedure for Karnataka Forest Department 2016
- First, the candidate should visit the official website.i.e. www.aranya.gov.in. of Karnataka Forest Department Recruitment 2016.
- Before applying for the KFD Elphant Kavadi Jobs,First candidate should read the notification carefully.
- After reading download the Application Form.
- Then, fill all the essential details required in the Application Form ensuring that the candidate should not make any mistakes in the given Application Form.
- After filling,Paste the Passport Size photo in the Application Form.
- At last, Send the Application Form to the given postal address.
The Cheif Conservator of Forest,
Karnataka Forest Department,
Government of Karnataka,
Bengaluru – 560003
In case of any feedback, suggestions or any other query related to this article you can comment below by using the comment box.We will try to answer your query as soon as possible. For the latest updates regarding the article stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).