Karnataka High Court (HC) had conducted the written examination of Civil Judge Main Exam on 12 & 13 September 2015. Candidates Who had appeared in this Civil Judge Exam & are waiting for their result can check here their High Court Civil Judge Mains Exam Result 2015. Check below to download result.
Karnataka HC Judge Mains Exam Result 2015
LATEST UPDATE: Karnataka High Court has been announced the Final Result for Civil Judge.Candidates can check their Result from the given below links-
Karnataka High Court conducted the exam for 200 posts under Residual Parent Cadre and 11 posts under Local Cadre of Civil Judge. Main Exam was conducted on 12 & 13/09/2015. Pre Exam was held on 25/07/2015 (Saturday) Timing : 3.00 PM., to 4.30 PM. Pre exam Result was given below.
Candidates who had given Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Main Exam have to wait for its result. candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for Results Updates.
- Candidates who qualifies the written exam (Mains) will be forwarded to the next stage.
- Results will be declared on basis of merit list.
- Selected candidates will be eligible for Interview
- Candidates Qualifies the main exam will be informed by the means of joining letter or by other means as required.
- Candidates will be called for the proper documentation.
- Carry all the original documents along during documentation including KYC and passport size photograph.
Click here To Check Karnataka HC Civil Judge Mains Result 2015(Available Soon)
Official Website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments on Civil Judge result 2015.