Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Syllabus & Exam Pattern are updated here to download. Applicants those who are applied for KVS Recruitment 2016 will be in searching for Syllabus & Exam pattern for Trained Graduate Teacher and the Primary Teacher. Here aspirants can get complete Details about the Exam Syllabus and Exam pattern of KVS PRT Exam Pattern & Syllabus. The Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF is given here for the applicants.
Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Syllabus 2016
Here we are providing the details regarding Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Syllabus 2016. KVS PGT TGT Exam 2016 is going to be commenced soon by Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan in upcoming dates. They Conduct Exam for those applicants who have successfully filled the Application form. Here we also provide the Important News that the Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT also announced the Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the written Exam. Applicants can download the given Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Syllabus 2016 here. Those candidates who passed the Exam can utilized this Syllabus for the upcoming Exam and start Preparation for the Exam. The Study Material is also provided here for the applicants. Please download the Syllabus and get the Job in Police Department. If applicants can not registered for this Online application can download the Recruitment Notification which is available here in the PDF Format. Use this Well-built Syllabus for the written Exam. The Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Syllabus 2016 PDF is also available here…..
Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Syllabus 2016 -Details
Organization’s Name: Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
No of Posts: 6205 Post
Post Names: Primary Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher.
Official Website: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
Job Location: India.
Last Date to Apply: 17th October 2016
Kendriya Vidyalaya PRT Exam Pattern 2016
|Parts||Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Part 1||Hindi||20||20||3 Hours|
|Part 2||Reasoning & Numerical Ability||20||20|
The Aspirants can check the Topics according to their Specialization. For Primary Teachers, the General Subjects like Maths, English, General Science Matters. When it comes to Post Graduate, Trained Graduate Teachers the Specialized subject only comes into the Syllabus Topics.The Kendriya Vidyalaya TGT PGT PRT Exam Patterns are available below.
- Written test.
- Personal Interview.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan Primary Teachers Syllabus
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Translation of Sentences.
- Plural Forms etc.
- Verb & Adverb also.
- Error Correction.
- Conclusion also.
- Synonyms also.
- Verb Agreement also.
- Word Formation.
- Theme detection also.
- Passage Completion.
- Idioms & Phrases also.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Unseen Passages also.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Logical Reasoning.
- PuzzleTabulation also.
- Input Output.
- Alphanumeric Series also.
- Coded Inequalities.
- Seating Arrangement also.
- Coding Decoding.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test.
- Blood Relations.
- Line Graphs.
- HCF & LCM.
- Profit and Loss also.
- Time and Work.
- Number System.
- Boats & Streams also.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Decimal & Fractions also.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Volume & Surface Area also.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Heights & Distances Partnership also.
- General Science.
- Current events of National and international importance.
- Major Rivers system of Bihar also.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- History of India and salient features of History of Bihar also.
- General Geography and geographical division of Bihar.
- Significant Changes in Economy of Bihar also(Post Indepence Period).
- Indian national movement.
- Part of Bihar in Indian National Movement also.
- Define methodology/pedagogy, learning objectives.
- Know the elements of instruction also.
- Construct learning objectives.
- Describe the role of teachers and learners in instruction also.
- Explain how the psychological theories of learning are applied to learning and teaching also.
- Learn the sequence of learning and the criteria for selecting strategies of learning.
- Describe the different methods of education and explain how each teaching method can be used to enhance effective teaching and learning also.
- Describe various educational provisions for individual differences
- Prepare a scheme of work of your elective teaching subjects using the syllabus also.
- Prepare lesson plans to be used in the teaching of your elective subjects at a given class level.
- Select the content, resources to be used in the preparation of schemes and lesson plans to suit the student characteristics
- Prepare and teach a microteaching lesson also.
- Define the terms, tests, measurement, assessment, and evaluation.
- Describe the various types of tests, their limitations, and strengths also.
- Describe ways of grading and recording of the results.
- Explain the different categories of evaluation and their application in teaching and learning also.
- Therefore, before going to the Examination once again check these topics like these will help in writing the Exam.
The respective Syllabus is described here for the applicants Download the Syllabus and Study Material for the Exam. In case of any Query Drop your comments in comment box…