Kerala High Court (HC) had Successfully conducted the written examination of HC Assistant on 26-07-2015. The candidates who attended the written examination of HC Assistant are Waiting for its answer key 2015. Get here the Answer Key of Assistant 2015.
Kerala HC Assistant Answer Key 2015
Kerala High Court had issued notification for the Posts of Assistant, Large no. of interested & eligible Candidates have fill the applications form for this posts 2015. A Written Exams for this posts was held on 26-07-2015, Candidates who had given the Exams are waiting for Answer key can download from the link given below. Final Result of this Recruitment will be based on Marks of Written exam, Shorthand/ Computer Test.
- The written test consisted of Objective Test for 100 Marks to be answered in OMR Answer Sheet
- Descriptive Test for 40 Marks to be written on separate answer sheets.
- The Objective Test will be of 75 minutes duration and The Descriptive Test with 30 minutes duration.
- Each question will carry 01 mark.
- For every incorrect answer 1/3 mark will be deducted.
- The objective type question paper will be in four series (A, B, C and D).
- The medium of the test will be English. The standard of the questions will be that suitable for candidates with Degree Qualification.
- The minimum marks for being included in the Short List of candidates to be called for the interview will be 40% in the Objective Test. There will be no cut off mark for the Descriptive Test.
- The interview is for 10 Marks. The minimum marks for being included in the ranked list will be 35% in the interview.
How To Download Answer Key:
Visit the link www.hckrecruitment.nic.in your mobile or desktop browser.
- Check Latest notification, news and updates.
- If the link of answer key has been posted than click on link to open Assistant answer key.
- Download the file as PDF to save in your system.
- If there is no link than stay with us we will upload answer key soon.
Objection Note :
Objections will be asked from the candidates regarding Answer Keys. So Candidates can send their Objections in Prescribed format to Address furnished by high Court
In case of any queries and suggestions, please contact us using the comment form below. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible. Please share your thoughts and comments on Assistant Answer Key 2015 and Mains Solved Questions Paper.