Kerala Public Service Commission (PSD) Recruitment 2016 take a decision to published a notification for Clerk / Cashier, Assistant Professor in Prosthodontics. Candidates can apply for it through online mode other mode will not accepted. Candidates before to fill the application form please read all the instructions carefully. Job fighters are requested please fill the application form before the last date. Other details like age limit, application fee, pay scale etc. are given below. Details are also in PDF file for download purpose.
Kerala PSC 472 Recruitment 2016
About Kerala PSC :
The Head Office of the Kerala Public Service Commission is situated at Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram, the State Capital. The Kerala Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advise the Government on all matters relating to civil services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution and publish notifications inviting applications for selection to various posts as per the requisitions of the appointing authorities, conduct written test and/or practical tests, physical efficiency test and interview.
Name of Organisation Kerala Public Service Commission (PSD). Candidates can fill the application form through official website i.e keralapsc.gov.in. Candidates can fill the application form through Online mode. Name of Post Clerk / Cashier & others.
No. of Vacancy : 472
Details of Vacancy :
- Clerk / Cashier :203
- Assistant Professor in Prosthodontics: 03
- Environment Programme Manager: 01
- Environmental Engineer: 01
- Junior Consultant (General Surgery): 03
- Instructor (Cooperation): 01
- Junior Scientific Officer: 01
- Assistant Professor in Oral Pathology and Microbiology: 02
- Assistant Professor in Endocrinology: 02
- Vocational Instructor in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning: 01
- Vocational Instructor in Maintenance and Operation of Marine Engines: 01
- Vocational Instructor in Mechanical Servicing (Agro Machinery): 01
- Assistant Editor: 01
- Junior Instructor (Mechanic –Mechatronics): 01
- Junior Instructor (Horticulture): 01
- Village Oil Inspector: 01
- Media Maker: 01
- Junior Data Entry Operator: 01
- Junior Male Nurse: 01
- Laboratory Technician (Pharmacy): 02
- Librarian Grade IV: 32
- Overseer/Draftsman (Mechanical) Grade II: 02
- Draftsman Grade II/ II Grade Overseer (Electrical): 17
- Assistant Tester Cum Gauger: 08
Essential Qualification :
Appliers should possess 10th or 12th or Diploma or Graduate or Post Graduate.
Age Limit :
Candidates age limit should lie between 18-50 years.
Examination Fee :
Refer in the official notification. Candidates to know about examination fee please download PDF file which is given below.
Pay Scale :
Refer in the official notification.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written test and Interview performance.
Important Dates :
- Online Application starts From releasing date of notification
- Last date of online application : 03/02/2016
For more details visit official website……………………..