KPSC AE has recently published a recruitment notification in the month of January. Here on this page we are providing to you a syllabus of KPSC AE. Syllabus is the main part to qualify any written exam. With the help of syllabus candidates can prepare yourself for written exam. Here on this page we are also providing recruitment details and official website link. Candidates can also download syllabus in the given below link. If appliers want to save this syllabus as a PDF file so you can press Ctrl+P and then save it as a PDF.
KPSC AE Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern
About KPSC AE :
Prior to 1921, there was no Central Authority constituted in the State to advise Government and other Appointing Authorities in the matters of recruitment to the state civil services. Government and Appointing Authorities were making appointments in accordance with the principles laid down by Government from time to time. Through order No. 1827:80 E.A.G.308, dated:16-05-1921, the Government constituted for the first time a central agency for recruitments, named “Central Recruitment Board”.
Name of Organisation : Karnataka Public Service Commission
Official Website : www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Name of Post : Assistant Engineer
No. of Post : 846
Category : Syllabus
Status : Available
Syllabus for Civil
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing and Specifications.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Environmental Studies etc.
Syllabus for Electrical
- Electrical Circuits and Measurements.
- Electrical Machines and Transformers.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Electronics.
- Microprocessor & Microcontrollers.
- Signals and Systems.
- Electric Power Systems.
- Power System Analysis and Stability and Control.
- Electrical Power Utilization.
- Management and Entrepreneurship etc.
Syllabus for Mechanical
- Strength of Materials.
- Heat Transfer,
- Machine Design.
- Theory Of Machines.
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Fluid Machinery & Steam Generators.
- Engineering Materials.
- Industrial Engineering etc.
Candidates have any query regarding this article please drop your comment in the comment box…….