There is a Good News for all the candidates who are interested in Karnataka Government Jobs. Karnataka Public Service Commission has recently published the KPSC Recruitment notification for R(2)147/2016-17/PSC on 06th of April to recruit huge candidates in Technical Group ‘C’ posts. There are total 806 vacant posts. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply for the vacant Posts. You can Apply Only within the Late Date of the submission of Application. All the Details Like How to Apply, Education Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, and details of fees are Given below. You can also Download the Recruitment advertisement and check all the Details about the Recruitment.
KPSC Group C Technical Recruitment 2016
The Public Service Commission of Karnataka: It is an organization of the state government, formed on 18th May’51 under the provision of Indian Constitution. Its head office is located in Bangalore City. This commission was established accordance with the provisions clause 14 of the PSC Regulation 1950. Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply for the vacant Posts. You can Apply Only within the Late Date of the submission of Application.
Name of the Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Notification No: R(2)147/2016-17/PSC
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Within the State
Apply Mode: Online
No. of Vacancies: 806 Total posts
Post Wise Vacancy:-
- Junior Health Inspector (JHI): 268 Posts
- Work Inspector (WI): 211 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 169 Posts
- Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO): 58 Posts
- Industrial Extension Officer (IEO): 33 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 30 Posts
- Electrician Grade I: 29 Posts
- Textile Inspector (TI): 08 Posts
KPSC Group C Technical Recruitment Details:-
- SSLC, Diploma Course in relevant discipline, Degree Courses in relevant field ,B.Tech, MBBS with good Collages records acquired from Government certified university or institution.
- Fore More Details Download the Advertisement Notification.
- Not less than 18 years and Not more than 35 years Upper .
- Age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved category aspirants in accordance with State Govt.’s norms.
The selection process will be based on:-
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification (if required).
- For General Quota: Rs. 300/- .
- For Reservation Quota: Rs. 25/-.
How to fill KPSC Online Application Form 2016?
- Firstly go to the official website.
- In a main page of the site, search a download link labeled as “KPSC Recruitment Notice for Group C Technical Posts”. Open It.
- First, download the official notification pdf file and then read all the general instruction written in it.
- Select your desired post and press on “Apply Online” link.
- Now, carefully insert all the asked details in a prescribed format of application form.
- Upload your recent passport size scanned photo along with signature and certificates only in mentioned JPG file size.
- Deposit fees using Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card or other options.
- Check all the entered details and items before final submission.
- Save the applied copy of registration form to your computer/ mobile.
- Also, take the printouts of it for just a proof purpose.
Closing Date to Submit Online Application Form: 05th of May 2016
Due Date to Pay Application Fees: 06th of May 2016
Admit Card/ Call Letter Availability Date: Update Soon
Date of Written Examination: Update Soon
All The Candidates are advised to keep regularly visiting the official website of KPSC. Download the recruitment Notification and Check all the details and apply as per Recruitment Notification. In case of any query candidates can drop there comments in comment Box.