There is a good news for all the candidates KPSC Health Inspector Syllabus 2016 Exam Pattern are uploaded here. The Aspirants who are appearing for the Exam can download the Syllabus here. Karnataka PSC has released the Recruitment Notification for Health Inspector posts In the month of March for filling up the various Inspector posts. There are total 268 vacant Posts. Syllabus is important Part of study and Exam. Download Syllabus and start preparation for the upcoming Exam.
- 1 KPSC Health Inspector Syllabus 2016
KPSC Health Inspector Syllabus 2016
Karnataka Public Service Commission is also known as KPSC. KPSC is a Central Recruitment Board which was a part of Mysore now it was Karnataka. Karnataka Public Service Commission is a Government Secretariat for the Office Procedures. The Public Service Commission was constituted under the provisions of the Constitution of India on 18-05-1951. In accordance with the provisions of clause 14 of the Public Service Commission Regulations 1950, the staff of the Public Service Commissioner as it stood on 18-05-1951, was continued as the nucleus of the staff of the public service commission. Syllabus is provided here for download.
Name Of The Organization: Karnataka Public Service Commission.
Name Of The Post: Junior Health Inspector.
Number Of Vacancies: 806 posts.
Job Location: Karnataka.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Exam Pattern are describes here:-
- There are Three parts in the exam.
- In part I there are questions from the General Knowledge, Current Affairs.
- In part II, there are again two parts, in part A questions will be covered from Physical Science and Natural Science.
- In Part III questions will be included from Diploma in health Inspector course.
- Knowing the exam pattern before the exam will helpful a lot for the candidates.
Karnataka PSC Jr Health Inspector Syllabus:-
Syllabus For General Knowledge
- Scientific developments.
- Nonrenewable energy sources.
- Environment problems.
- Scientific facts.
- Sports – current affairs related to these fields.
- Mineral sources.
- Rivers and river projects.
- Geography of India.
- Sree Narayana Guru.
- Kerala renaissance and leaders like Ayyankali.
- Economical and industrial achievements.
- Historical and Geographical importance.
- Basic facts about Kerala.
Syllabus For General Awareness
- Static GK.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
Syllabus For Static GK
- Indian History.
Syllabus For General Science
Syllabus For Current Affairs
- International Affairs.
- Current Events.
Syllabus For General Aptitude
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Artificial Language.
- Matching Definitions.
- Making Judgments.
- Verbal Reasoning.
- Logical Problems.
- Logical Games.
- Analyzing Arguments.
- Statement and Assumption.
- The course of Action.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
- General Intelligence Test / Mental Ability Test
- General Science
- General Knowledge 2016
Download Syllabus here we are provided all the information here and Syllabus PDF also here. In case of any query then drop your respective comments in comment box.