KPSC Recruitment 2016 has been published by KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) on its official website at (kpsc.kar.nic.in) for the 161 vacant MVI (Motor Vehicle Inspector) and RTO (Regional Transport Officer) Posts. Candidates who are interested and Eligible can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these KPSC jobs through KPSC MVI & RTO Recruitment 2016. The selection process based on the performance in the Computer Based Competitive exam (CBCE) and interview. The Online application will be available on or before the 4th March 2016. So, All Those Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment can get the whole detailed information regarding the recruitment, Check Here.
ALSO SEE : Latest Govt Jobs 2016
KPSC Recruitment 2016
KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) had invited Online Applications from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 161 vacant posts of MVI (Motor Vehicle Inspector) and RTO (Regional Transport Officer). Interested and Eligible candidates can Apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Vacancy Details : (Total No. Of Posts is 161)
Name of the Organization : KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission)
Official Website : kpsc.kar.nic.in
Name of the Posts : MVI (Motor Vehicle Inspector) and RTO (Regional Transport Officer) posts.
Post Wise Vacancies :
- Inspector of Motor Vehicle : 150 Posts
- Regional Transport Officer (RTO) : 11 Posts
Job Category : Government Job
Job Location : Karnataka
Age Limit :
- Age relaxation should be in between 18-35 years.
- However the age limit applicable as per government orders.
Educational Qualification : Candidates who are applying for the give recruitment must have passed three years Graduation Degree in Automobile Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University or institutions.
Selection Process : Eligible Candidates who are going to apply for the given recruitment will be selected for kPSC MVI & RTO recruitment is based on Computer Based Competitive Exam and interview.
Pay Scale :
- Inspector of Motor Vehicles : Rs. 17650-32000/-
- Regional Transport Officer (RTO) : Rs. 28100-50100/-
Application Fee : Application Fee will be Rs.300/- for General Category Candidates and for SC/ST category Rs.25/-.
How to Apply :
- First Candidates need to Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Then, Click on the link given on our site for online application.
- Now, Select Click here option for the new application form.
- After That, Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Must Take a printout of the application form for future use.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 04.02.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 04.03.2016
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee : 05.03.2016
Important Links :
- Click Here To Download Karnataka MVI notification 2016
- Click Here To Apply Online For Karnataka recruitment
Candidates who have any doubt or any type of query related to this article then you can ask us with the help of the comment box given below…Our Panel will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible….For More details and For latest updates regarding the article please stay connected with us at (4vnu.com).