Krishna District Court has recently take a decision to published a recruitment notification in the month of January for Medical Officer & Various posts. Candidates can fill the application in offline mode. Candidates can please read all the instructions before to fill the application form. Other details like age limit, application fee, pay scale etc are given below. Details are also in PDF file for download purpose.
Krishna District Court 27 Recruitment 2016
About Krishna District Court :
The e-Courts project was conceptualized on the basis of the “National Policy and Action Plan for Implementation of information and communication technology (ICT) in the Indian Judiciary – 2005” submitted by e-Committee (Supreme Court of India), with a vision to transform the Indian Judiciary by ICT enablement of Courts.
Krishna District Court recently released the notification. Candidates can check the details also on official website i.e www.ecourts.gov.in/krishna. Candidates fill the application in Offline mode. Total number of post 27. Name of post Medical Officer & Various posts. Candidates please fill the application before the last date i.e 19/01/2016.
Details of Vacancy :
Rehabilitation Worker : 07
Staff Nurse : 04
Doctor/Medical Officer : 07
NCD District Epidemiologist : 01
Data Entry Operator : 01
Specialist Doctor : 01
Cardiologist : 01
Medical Oncologist : 01
Cytopathologist : 01
Cytopathology Technician : 01
Physiotherapist : 01
Lab Technician : 01
Essential Qualification :
- For NCD District Epidemiologist : MBBS with One-year working experience in Health Sector.
- For Data Entry Operator : Graduation in any discipline, one-year diploma in computer application with One-year relevant working experience preferably in Health Sector.
- For Specialist Doctor, Cardiologist : MD in Medicine or equivalent degree from the institution recognized by Medical Council of India with Four years experience in Hospital.
- For Medical Oncologist : MD in Medicine or equivalent degree from the institution recognized by Medical Council of India with Two years experience as a specialist in Hospital.
- For Cytopathologist : MD in Pathology or equivalent degree from the institution recognized by Medical Council of India with Two years experience as a specialist in Hospital.
- For Cytopathology Technician : BSC MLT with Three years experience in Pathology lab.
- For Doctor/Medical Officer: MBBS Degree from the institution recognized by Medical Council of India.
- For Staff Nurse : GNM Qualifications as recognized by the Nursing Council of India with Two years experience in Hospital.
- For Physiotherapist : Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy (BPT) with Two years experience in Hospital.
- For Lab Technician : Intermediate plus DMLT with Two years experience in Large Hospital.
- For Rehabilitation Worker : Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy/Occupational Therapy with knowledge of computers & Two years working experience in a Hospital.
Age Limit :
- For Data Entry Operator, Staff Nurse, Physiotherapist, Lab Technician, Rehabilitation Worker : 40 Years
- For NCD District Epidemiologist, Specialist Doctor, Cardiologist, Medical Oncologist, Cytopathologist, Cytopathology Technician, Doctor / Medical Officer : 50 Years
Pay Scale :
- For NCD District Epidemiologist : ₹ 45,000/-Per month
- For Data Entry Operator : ₹ 12,000/-Per month
- For Specialist Doctor : ₹ 60,000/-Per month
- For Cardiologist : ₹ 60,000/-Per month
- For Medical Oncologist : ₹ 55,000/- Per month
- For Cytopathologist : Rs.55,000/- Per month
- For Cytopathology Technician : ₹ 20,000/- Per month
- For Doctor/Medical Officer : ₹ 40,000/- Per month
- For Staff Nurse : ₹ 12,900/- Per month
- For Physiotherapist : ₹ 20,000/- Per month
- For Lab Technician : ₹ 8,900/- Per month
- For Rehabilitation Worker : ₹ 15,000/- Per month
Important Dates :
Last date of submission of application : 19/01/2016
Applying Procedure :
- Download the Application form from the attached Notification.
- Fill the form in the given format correctly.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Send the form along with the given documents through registered post.
Candidates have any query regarding this article please drop your comment in the comment box……..