According to Hindu Vedic calender, this will be the 5242th birth aniversary of lord Krishna which is going to be celebrated as “Krishna Janmashtami” (श्रीकृष्ण जन्माष्टमी) on 5th Sep 2015. As legends says, lord Krishna was born on this day in a Jail to order to destroy and counteract against all evils and bad forces from the face of the earth. The festival is observed in all over India, but in Mathura and Vrindavan which are believed to be the birth place of Lord Krishna, this festival is celebrated in most unique and enthusiastic way. Get Janmashtami 2015 Shubh Muhurat Timings, Vrat-Fasting Time, and Puja Vidhi to be followed while worshiping Krishna on this auspicious occasion. We have posted Shri Krishna Janmashtami Muhurat, Puja Vidhi, Vrat Timings and all stuff you gonna need to celebrate Janmashtami 2015.
- Don’t Miss:- Krishna Janmashtami Wishes Quotes Messages Wallpapers & SMS
- Don’t Miss:- Happy Krishna Janmashtami HD Wallpapers, Images & Greetings Cards
Janmashtami 2015 Shubh Muhurat Date Timing Puja Vrat-Vidhi
- Janmashtami 2015 Date:- 5th Sep 2015 (Saturday)
- Janmashtami 2015 Auspicious Timing When Lord Krishna Was Born:- 12:16 AM on 6th Sep 2015.
- Janmashtami 2015 Nishita Puja Muhurat Time = Starts From 5th Sep on 11:53 PM to 6th Sep till 12:39 AM. (Total Muhurat Duration: 0 hours and 45 Mins)
- Janmashtami 2015 Parana Timings To Break Fast = Anytime After 06:00 AM on 6th Sep 2015 (After Sunrise).
- Dahi Handi Will Be Observed on 6th Sep After Sun Rise.
- “Nishita Kala” is the most auspicious time to perform Krishna Puja at midnight.
- “Parana Kala” is the auspicious time to be follwed for braking fast for Janmashtami.
- The festival is also celebrated as Krishnashtami, Gokulashtami, Ashtami Rohini, Srikrishna Jayanti and Sree Jayanthi in different parts of the country.
- Note that above timings are applicable only in India as per as Indian Standard Timings (IST). For Janmashtami Muhurat Timings in USA, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Etc, please check back local timings as comparable to above timings.
Janmashtami Fasting Rituals & Rules:-
- Fasting Should be started from the Ashtami Date till the end of its time which is 03:55 AM on 5/Sep/2015 and ends on 03:01 AM on 6/Sep/2015.
- Therefore on 5th Sep fast should be started right from the morning and should be break on next day sun rise when Ashtami tithi is over.
- No grains or any food made up of grains should not be consumed during fasting period. However food made of milk, fruits can be consumed in small amount in the evening time.