The Lalit Narayan Mithila University (LNMU) has recently organised the University examination for various Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) Courses, Distance Education of supplementary and revaluations 2016 like BCA, BBM, BA, B.Com, B.Sc, etc. The examination was successfully conducted by the University on various dates at various examination centers for various courses. Every year Lots of aspirants are appeared in this examination. Aspirants who are appeared in this examination are waiting for their results, the results has been declared for some courses and some remaining courses the results will announce soon. The results has been uploaded on the Official Website of L.N. Mithila University that is – (www.lnmu.ac.in). Aspirants please stay connected with us for the direct links to check results and the latest updates regarding the results.
L.N. Mithila University Results 2016
The L.N. Mithila University Results 2016 has been announced for some Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) Courses and some remaining courses results will announce soon by the University on it’s official website till then aspirants please keep in touch with us for latest updates and detailed information regarding the results. The results for various Courses has been uploaded by the university on it’s Official Website. Every Year the L.N. Mithila University originates the UG and PG all Semester Examination. These examination has conducted as semester wise, twice in a year. The examination was mainly conducted on the month of November/December and May/June. Aspirants can easily download their Exam Result from here, a list in pdf format listing the roll numbers and name or it may be through the login process. Aspirants can check their results from the below links provided by us. We advise to the Aspirants that they should keep in touch with us regularly for detailed information and latest updates.
About University : The L.N. Mithila University is a Public University which is founded in 1972. The University is located at Darbhanga, India. It is affiliated by the University of Grant Commission (UGC). It’s initially functioned from the Mohanpur House at Sara Mohanpur village of Darbhanga–Sakri route. The university imparts education in fields such as humanities, social science, life science, commerce and medicine, with both undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The University has total 67 Colleges presently.
The University offers various department such as follows-
- Department of Ancient Indian History
- Department of Bio-technology
- Department of Botany
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of Commerce & Business Administration
- Department of Eco
- Department of English
- Department of Geography
- Department of Home Science
- Department of Maithili
- Department of Political Science
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Urdu
- Department of Zoology
More Details :-
Name of Organisation: L.N. Mithila University
Name of Exam: UG, PG Courses.
Location: Darbhanga, India
Result Status: AVAILABLE NOW!!!!!!!!!
- 25/07/2016 LLB Part I Exam Result 2015(C.M Law College)
- 25/07/2016 LLB Part I Exam Result 2015(R.K.A Law College)
- 25/07/2016 LLB Part I Exam Result 2015(Vidhi College Samastipur)
- 16/06/2016 B.Tech (IT-CS) VII Sem (Session 2012/16) Exam Result 2016
- 09/06/2016 Part I Exam Result 2015
- 09/06/2016 CAT-EAT Exam Result 2016
- 10/03/2016 B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Part I Exam Result 2015
- 09/03/2016 B.A/B.Sc/B.Com Part II Exam Result 2012
To Check L.N. Mithila University Results 2016
- Visit the Official Website of L.N. Mithila University that is – www.lnmu.ac.in
- Click on the Results link on home page.
- Enter the required information like roll no., name etc.
- Click On Submit & Get Your Result.
- Download the pdf if the result in pdf format & Keep That For Future Use.
ALSO SEE: CLICK HERE FOR MORE RESULTS
Final Words: We wish you all the best for your results, If you have any Query related the content please leave comment for us in a comment box. We try to solve the problem as soon as possible. For more detail information regarding the results please stay connected with 4vnu.com.