LIC Thane Recruitment 2016 published for 600 Insurance Advisor Posts. Apply Online at licindia.com. Candidates can check the details regarding the eligibility criteria from the passage given below.
LIC Thane Recruitment 2016
LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) had invited application forms in the prescribed format for filling up the 600 Insurance advisor posts. Candidates who are interested and eligible can Apply online for the given recruitment from the official website of LIC at (licindia.com). Apply Online direct link has been available now. The last date to submit the application form is 30th august, 2016. Eligible applicants must apply on or before 30th August 2016 from the official website or from the direct link which is provided below in the article. All The further details regarding the eligibility criteria like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Last Date to apply Online are mentioned below in the passage.
About LIC Thane
LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) is a state owned enterprise (government Cooperation). It was formed on 1st September, 1956. Its headquarters is situated in Mumbai India. It is the largest insurance company in India with an estimated asset value of ₹1,560,482 crore (US$230 billion). As of 2013 it had total life fund of Rs.1433103.14 crore with total value of policies sold of 367.82 lakh that year. Whenever required it releases recruitment notification for filling up their different departments with the eligible individuals. Recently it invites application from the interested and eligible candidates from all over the country for filling up the 600 vacant Insurance Advisor. Lots of candidates who are searching for the LIC Jobs should not miss this great opportunity and must apply online on or before 30th August, 2016. further Details regarding the recruitment is provided below.
LIC Thane Recruitment 2016 Details
- Recruitment Conducting Organisation : LIC (Life Insurance Corporation)
- Name Of The Posts : Insurance Advisor
- Total No. Of Posts : 600 vacancies
- Official Website : licindia.com
- Mode of Application : Online
- Job Category : Government Job
- Job Location : India
- Age Limit : 18 to 50 years
- Educational qualification : HSC, Diploma, and Graduation or its equivalent qualification from approved university.
- Selection Process : Interview
- Application fee : Refer Official Notification
- Pay Scale : Rs 4,860 to Rs. 20, 200
- Last Date : 30th august, 2016
LIC Thane Insurance Advisor Recruitment 2016
LIC Thane Recruitment 2016 has been published now by LIC (Life Insurance Corporation) on its official website at (licindia.com) for filling up the 600 unfilled posts of Insurance Advisor. Candidates must apply Online for the given recruitment before the last date from the official website of LIC or from the direct link which is provided below in the passage. Online application has been started now. last Date to apply online will be on 30th August, 2016. Candidates who are between 18 to 50 years can apply for this recruitment. applicants must possess HSC, Diploma, and Graduation or its equivalent qualification from approved university for applying for the LIC Thane Insurance Advisor Recruitment 2016. selection will be based on Interview. Application fee will be according to the govt rules. Candidates who will get selected will get the pay scale of Rs 4,860 to Rs. 20, 200. How To Apply Process is provided below.
LIC Thane Recruitment 2016 Application Form
A Huge number of candidates are going to apply for the LIC Thane Insurance Advisor Recruitment 2016. Those who are applying for the LICC Thane Recruitment 2016 600 vacancies must read the official notification before applying. Official notification for this recruitment is now available on the official website of LIc at (licindia.com). After carefully reading the official notification, candidates must fill up the application form in the prescribed format. here on the same page we have provided the direct link to apply online. Kindly check the official notification and apply online before 30th August, 2016. Easy steps to apply Online are mentioned below :
- First of all candidates should log on to the official website of LIc at (licindia.com).
- Then find the Official Notification.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- After that, you must fill your required details and particulars, if needed.
- Find the Link “Apply Online”.
- Click on it.
- Remit the fee as per Life Insurance Corporation Notification 2016.
- Click on Submit button after filling the application form before the due date.
- At Last, take a printout copy of the system generated application form for further use.
If you have any kind of suggestions, feedback, or any other query related to this article then you can comment below using the comment box. We will try to help you out and solve your queries as soon as possible.