Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MAHADISCOM) has recently announced exam result of Junior Engineer & Assistant Engineer. Candidates can check their result from its official website. Candidates can get the whole details about this result with the help of below details…
MAHADISCOM JE & AE Exam Result 2015
LATEST UPDATE of Dated 26.12.15 : MAHADISCOM has uploaded Document Verification Schedule for Assistant Vigilance Officer along with Orientation Training Programme. Check DV Schedule from the link given below links-
LATEST UPDATE : MAHADISCOM has declared Selected List for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Jr. Assistant vide Advt No. 3/2015. Check The Zone Allocation and Orientation Training Program, Candidate can check the result from given below links-
Click Here to Check Marks of Registered Candidates
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (MAHADISCOM) had recently conducted written exam for recruitment of Assistant Engineer (Distribution), Junior Engineer (Distribution), Assistant Vigilance Officer (AVO) and Junior Assistant (Accounts).Under the Recruitment Process Written Exam was conducted for Junior Engineer/ Assistant Engineer on 01 November, 2015. Exam for other Posts will conduct on other Dates.
Candidates who appeared in this Examination and are eagerly waiting for their results. News for them is Result has been declared NOW. Candidates can download their result from its official website.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- MAHADISCOM Assistant and Junior Engineer written exam was conducted on 01.11.2015.
- Candidates who qualifies the written exam will have to appear for Personal Interview.
- Final selection will be based on marks of written exam and review of Personal Interview.
1. Assistant Engineer (Distribution)
2. Junior Engineer (Distribution)
3. Assistant Vigilance Officer
4. Junior Assistant (Accounts)
5. Assistant Engineer (Distribution) [Internal Notification]
6. Junior Engineer (Distribution) [Internal Notification]
Candidates are advised to keep in touch with us for more details and latest updates. Candidates can also leave their comments on our comment inbox.